Skip to content

Poses revamp and upgrade

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Poses revamp and upgrade

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually Lover that IS a very good point. When licking pussy you most often use your fingers too… have to kick around ideas for a new pose involving just that.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Maybe i was day dreaming yesterday night, but but i was slaw dancing for a friend (a girl) and notice the my legs working good on the sofa! woohoooo! a nug fixed!

plus, something a girl had make me notice two days ago: she is wearing a fishnet body suit as sexy clothes and it seems like when we choose the pose “stand naked” (not sure of the name!) nothing happend cause seems like the fishnet, the pose and SF combination create a new bug in the game! how lucky we are!
    Someone else have notice it!?

Adera
    Participant

I've had no problems with the fishnet body stocking.

medjai
    Participant

List update with Lover's requests

If some requests matches with other orientations or gender please tell me so I can add them to that oerientation too.

More MF to come in the next days…..still waiting for someone for MM and of corse more from all of you hehe  

Bye for now

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I've had no problems with the fishnet body stocking.

this is strange…….mmmmmhhh, then what is the real problem!?

medjai
    Participant

Maybe the fishnet counts as sex clothing, that why nothing happened when you chose talk in sex clothing

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It is, cause she have it on in sex poses, but not in the standing one undressed…….my avatar wasn't naked too, but wear normal clothes. that's the strange thing!

Edit:
    How about if the “stand naked” will work like an option to undress even in the “slow dance” pose!? it will be nice to have the chance to dance nbaked whit my pretty Marla whitout going to change dress in the editor!
    i think if it work like this, it have more sense then how it is now!

medjai
    Participant

New update fella, some ideas has been added to lick from behind, from behind, surprise from behind, domiated from behind and against the wall poses.

They're all from male prospective in MF orientation so if other orientations agree and want those ideas added for them too let me know and I'll add them for you too, and ofc some female prospetive on MF poses would be nice aswell 

I know, I know, they're all poses from behing…what can I say robot girl said take me from behind today lol

Waiting for comments and new ideas, new updates will come in the following days

bye for now 

Brandybee
    Participant

In the Foreplay – lets start pose,  I dont know about you others but I use this a lot for afterplay or time out phase.

I would really really like an upgrade on this , its what I think, everytime I use it without fail , which is often.

I would like :- a cuddle .. F to hold M on her chest or tummy stroking his hair ;  M to hold F on his chest stroking her hair and back.

F to kiss M lightly and vice versa
    F to snog or deep kiss M and vice versa

Gentle fondling of breasts pussy and cock to get things started again when the respite is over lol  PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Hello you all,

I was just in a room with a lover and she likes to get some spanking on her ass, when we did that pose (erotic spanking), she told me she had far more options in ff then in our mf pose.

We agreed both that it would be nice if those extra options would also be available in the mf pose.

Hope we get to see this someday.

see you soon online 

medjai
    Participant

Can someone please give the option for FF in the erotic spanking pose so I can add them for FM too?

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Yes

FF EROTIC SPANKING

– Massage Breast : Still carressing your partner's butt, you massage her right breast with your other hand .
    – Finger in Asshole : No more carresses, 1 finger in the anus
    – Slap Ass : Slow slap on the butt , the partner still down on our knee
    – Quick Slap : Same as Slap Ass, but quicker !!
    – Strong Slap : Very rough slap , make your partner blench
    – Grab and Slap : Like “Slap the ass” , but you keep your partner's throat in your hand, she stand backward.
    – Lick Back : no slap, you lick the patner's back
    – Scrape Back : no slap, you scracth the skin of your partner's back
    – Quick Fingers : you wet two fingers in your mouth and then insert them in your partner ass …  a loop : you finger 9 time before sucking them another time.
    – Fondle Thigh : your partner hold on her left leg horizontaly and you fondle it.
    – Pinch nipple : while caressing her rear you pinch her right nipple
    – Fondle It : While caressing her you fondle your right breast.
    – 2 Pleasure Faces : Eyes closed, whispering / Eyes opens you make the mood

Please accept my best humbly regards

taztexan
    Participant

We think alike BrandBee. I was going to suggest this very thing, but see you have beat me to it. I second this emotion most vigorously. It is sorely missed in our virtual world. Intimacy is a huge part of  lovemaking and cuddling plays a HUGE part of that IMO. The “Let's Talk” and “Spoons” poses could be improved to incorporate cuddling without having to buy a whole new pose for this feature… 

In the Foreplay – lets start pose,  I dont know about you others but I use this a lot for afterplay or time out phase.

I would really really like an upgrade on this , its what I think, everytime I use it without fail , which is often.

I would like :- a cuddle .. F to hold M on her chest or tummy stroking his hair ;  M to hold F on his chest stroking her hair and back.

F to kiss M lightly and vice versa
    F to snog or deep kiss M and vice versa

Gentle fondling of breasts pussy and cock to get things started again when the respite is over lol  PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you.

bluedenim
    Participant

Hello to you all indeed……

Well said mrsexlover, I'm sure whoever she was would have loved the FF options to be available in both MF and SF and I'm sure others wouild like it to be available in MM, MS and SS too…………..

Thanks Evelyne for posting the FF “Extra” options.

DEV TEAM it's up to you to work your magic and make others as happy as you made me when you added the extras! 

tangoracer
    Participant

Hi all
    Yes i agree with getting all the options for all M ,F and SM  in the spanking poses
    I would also like to say if there are any poses that are only for MF  or FF or FSM   to put them in all the combinations
    Not knowing ever combinations of all the poses but i think we should all get the same poses
    All over to you tect team   
    having a great time here on achat      Tangoracer  😮   

Hi  All
    Was just with my amazing wife and at the end of a great night we we're in the Pamper Woman Pose and she came out and asked for a hug and to quite honest the hug pose i think needs same major work. it would be much better if i came from the lady not the man and for her to put her arms around the man as that is after all what a hug is   NOT WHAT THE MAN DOSE TO THE LADY IT LOOKS SO BAD AND KILLED THE MOMENT

Not to put a downer on the night I did have a good one

hope this can be looked at     Tangoracer

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.