Skip to content

Pose Ideas. KAMA SUTRA

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. KAMA SUTRA

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn
    Participant

I want to talk to you but while having wild sex honey.. then kissing you deeply and going on  :-*

My.. god! 
    Well, I wouldn't be able to talk but moan endlessly!
    *looking at Lover with lusty eyes*

Marilyn
    Participant

Ehmmm…..what about if you two go to rent a room and stop spamming!?

😀

Lover
    Participant

I'm so sorry HB, you're right. But my amazing girl made me losing my mind and control.. god, I want you so much right now Marilyn :-*

Marilyn
    Participant

I'm so sorry HB, you're right. But my amazing girl made me losing my mind and control.. god, I want you so much right now Marilyn :-*

Hmmm. My black panther!
    Let's follow HB's advice and get a stop, so I can show you how much I want that wildness of yours!

freddie
    Participant

Can we just watch you 2 ?
    Lolol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lolol! still going on, horny birds!? eh eh…….but this is AChat, afterall! ;D

florise
    Participant

it's a good idea Marilyn

Brandybee
    Participant

I have a wardrobe with peep holes in their room. 😮

Tickets anyone ;D

Cime
    Participant

Merci Marilyn pour votre effort
    (Thank you Marilyn for your effort)

:D,c’est quand que je peus les Achater ?,
    (when can I buy them ?,)

hi
    (Hi)

Marilyn
    Participant

I have a wardrobe with peep holes in their room. 😮

Tickets anyone ;D

😀 Brandy, our secretary!

Well that is a good idea, perhaps we should give that as an idea to the dev team.
    What about having an option to request a busy members which is in room with his/her partner, if we can watch the scene? a 3rd Watcher?
    The member would have the option of accepting or not accepting. Also would be important to have the option to “disable” the requests or you would have “cold invites to watch” all the time, lol.

Some players would find this hot and it would fulfill one of the most famous fantasies – Voyeurism!

Lover
    Participant

It suits to stray’s idea https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2448.0.html

The technique of the game isn’t able to do it. Once you’re in room you don’t receive messages or requests. They could do a 3some pose, with one person just watching.
    The fantasy is one of the biggest ones, that’s true. I’m sure, many would pay for this possibility.

Brandy, think I have to decorate all my walls 😛

Marilyn
    Participant

It suits to stray's idea https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2448.0.html

The technique of the game isn't able to do it. Once you're in room you don't receive messages or requests. They could do a 3some pose, with one person just watching.
    The fantasy is one of the biggest ones, that's true. I'm sure, many would pay for this possibility.

Brandy, think I have to decorate all my walls

My idea is a bit different from stray's.
    A 2nd program wouldnt be needed. Some games have the option of watching, I just remember of racing games/fighting games, when you are able to watch the computer playing, lol.

Lover
    Participant

I know honey. Using a 2nd program is for now the only possible way, as I don't believe to get this voyeur mode/pose soon. Perhaps, when they give as a new version, AChat 2.0, the game routine is changed. On the other hand, AChat has to stay simple and working. Nobody wants to have many glitches.

florise
    Participant

In “Lovresguide site” there are many good ideas. Thanks

Lover
    Participant

Yo're welcome. Also check this link:
    http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.