Skip to content

Posing as a different Gender

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat Posing as a different Gender

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Is it okay to pose as a different gender.  I don't want to upset anyone by breaking rules. But a fantasy of mine is being someone else.  Gender and all.

Lover
    Participant

You can do, some do the same. It only would be fair to tell your room partners before or even post it in your profile.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Kind of too late for that.  I'm owned.  An I don't want to upset him.  I suppose Still having male genitalia would help me.  But I don't really want to spoil anything. Does that make sense?

Lover
    Participant

Yes of course. And who knows, maybe one day you can make your dream come true. This is AChat

Zuzannah
    Participant

Well I told him.  He doesn't mind.  So relieved.  And others I've asked don't care really either.  It's all about the fantasy isn't it.

Lover
    Participant

Yes, for most it's just the fantasy. It's good you talked to him

Adera
    Participant

I think it's fine to get the chance to live out once fantasies here, it might help a person in many ways.

It will of course lead to misunderstanding which can be a bit annoying to the transgender community, like for example when cis-men plays the roles of transgender women in movies, they tend to portray us in a VERY prejudiced way which is most often very wrong and just makes us cringe.

But I guess that in a place like this the ability to play the game the way one wants is the most important one.

Vaughan

I have played a few years here now and have always taken the view that most Shemales or T Gurls are male either living out their fantasy, possibly considering a RL gender change or just want to play an avatar that is half and half.
    Whatever their reasons, it is their business and their choice to play the game the way they wish, just like me. Most pay to play so it is their choice.

I also have taken the view that if a female name is chosen, then I refer to her as a she.
    If it is a unisex name, I also refer to them as she unless the player indicates different. Mostly because from the outside, shemales look female.

In the whole time I have been here, I have been lucky enough to have friends across the board & there has only ever been 2 shemales who I have treated as male as that is how they saw themselves and preferred to be male.

However people wish to play these games, being kind, being nice and being respectful to each other is more important. Sharing experiences and pleasant conversations makes all of us more tolerant and more understanding of fantasies, fetishes and kinks.

Is it okay to play Gender fluid? Yes, its that persons choice as they invested time, money and effort into their avatar and are living out their fantasy. After all, isn’t that why we are all here?
    Should you tell your partners… probably but most know its a fantasy and never moving to real life. As long as no false promises are made and RL does not become involved, keep on living the fantasy and dream.

Zuzannah
    Participant

OMG look at the date I made this thread.

I still tell new people that I’m not a RL Trans Gender, (Sometimes :P) but I don’t really meet new people anymore, If they don’t remember then, that’s their problem.

Have I regretted choosing to be a Trans Gender person on here ?? Hell no. The clothes are nicer. LOL.

Vaughan

Just for you

Zuzannah
    Participant

Crikey.

Plus. WOW.

And also. We seriously need that Catsuit added, Preferably though with a high neck. Looks nice as it is though. Hehehe.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.