Skip to content

Game Idea. Possible Chat rooms in Achat?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Possible Chat rooms in Achat?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    bazzamac
    Participant

I think Unhealer and Bear have a good point that it was hidden and not given time to work. I've had a few people on here suggest to me about chat rooms which inspired my post. They also have friends wanting chat rooms, who also have friends..etc

I am sure it will work and already there has been positive responses on here and nothing negative..

Maybe we should get a petician and start a virtual peaceful protest! lol
    what do you think Janine? 

Janine Dee
    Participant

A petition only works for those who are truly bound to people's opinions (like politicians) here they are obligated to our cash.

The fact that Tom has been showing up with this issue shows they are watching. So I think that our posts here are on the right track. What you may want to do is encourage people to come here and add their voices to the requests for chat, especially premium members since they are putting up the cash.

Bear
    Participant

An influx of new bodies here posting their desires certainly helps. I feel confident if a wave of new posters calling for the general chat return would be acknowledged. Just the same it's nice and refreshing to see some new faces in here posting.

Lover
    Participant

Give them some time; they gave us a general chat (and two more rooms) and noticed, it's not perfect. Now they are revising it. That's the right way! If you see, something you are doing or have done is not working well, make it better. Don't just say “I did it. Now you have to be happy.”

Give them some time! And I agree with Bear; the more friends of AChat are telling their wishes and ideas, the more influence it will take to the A-Team.

bazzamac
    Participant

yeah Lover, i agree…
    I'm sure the admins here arealways looking to improve the site and it needs time (can't be done overnight) and if lots of interest is shown i'm sure they will improve and try again.

In response to Janine.. maybe premium users could buy their room for a small fee. I'd prefer to buy a room compared to a strapon scene! lol
    Maybe this way everyone will benefit and Achat can get some more cash this way.

TightFit74
    Participant

I agree with most of the posts that are in this thread. I do want to add a comment. And that is how the moderators communicate to the players. Without “warning” they opened general chat and then closed it again. Just leaving a message that all messages would be personal from that time on. I'm happy if they closed general chat to improve it and I trust they will. They can't deny the requests for a different way of communicating then just pm.
    I would stress the moderators to put a bit more effort in delivering the message. I have learned there are a lot of smart, intelligent and nice people on the site and I feel that if the moderaros would explain more, it would be a lot easier for us to understand and accept. I really liked mingling with everyone in general chat, made a few friendsand had a lot of laughs. I hope they will do their best and coe up with an improved version soon

Janine Dee
    Participant

I hate to say this, but I think I'm starting to get why they may not communicate here anymore. They could come on, state their reasons, and then have people sit and debate them. While healthy debate IS a wonderful thing it could, and most likely would degenerate into having all of us looking over their shoulders screaming “No, no, no! Do it that way!”

Bear
    Participant

No doubt, Janine,..there is no beta site,…and this strikes me as the first major change I have seen introduced and retracted. However I think they understand that it was received with raves for the most part and we will see it return with refinements.. Nice that you could just switch it off it you didn't like it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The sad thing is that I hadn't personally had a chance to use it, but  I'll wait patiently for it's return. The fact that they made it in the first place is comforting to me because it shows continuing commitment to developing their product beyond simply adding positions.

Lover
    Participant

As we are talking bout the A-Team, there is one big difference. We are mixing several wishes to one murky soup.

Do we want
    – more informations (relases), like they did in the boards “Client upgrades” and “Newly added features…” ?
    – to discuss about existing possibilities, to exchange, to help ourselves and to give ideas for improvements?
    – to get (more) influence to the developments?

If we are talking about influence I agree Janine – we will get a debate with 1000s different opinions.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.