Skip to content

After m-f bridge update. Flashing pose to indicate pose selection not working.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) After m-f bridge update. Flashing pose to indicate pose selection not working.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

So the answer of positions was answered: 4 across instead of 3 across….however, since the update,
    the flashing to switch is no longer working (at least for me so far). Anyone else out there with the update having a similar error?

Butt_LegGirl
    Participant

agree, pose icons does not shinening when push, have to tell partner about chosen pose to accept

Macdoberman5
    Participant

yes  selecting scenes is a nightmare I have upset some nice girls because of it …

Carli
    Participant

Logout – restart AChat – Login is what did the trick for me. Hope it works for all…

apollo13nut
    Participant

I have completely rebooted my computer and it is still doing it. I have to call out positions to my partner to play, which detracts from the fun.

Lover
    Participant

Same problem. Restart did not solve it.
    My girl and I used letters & numbers to change: A – D and 1 to 8

Anonymous

I got a secondary patch fixing these issues, are you sure you restarted the application the last few hours?

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for your note Bouli. I left AChat some hours ago, now I also have got a new update. I will try as soon as possible

Lover
    Participant

Yes, after the update it works. Thanks A-Team

apollo13nut
    Participant

I got the update a few hours after trying the log off/on. Since the new update, all works fine.

THANKS A-TEAM FOR LISTENING AND FIXING THE ISSUE!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.