Skip to content

Preferred partners in the game

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Preferred partners in the game

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

A quick little question for test the vote on the Forum.
    Who do you prefer as a partner ?

I selected:
    -Allow user to change vote.
    -Show the poll's results to anyone.
    -1 Maximum votes per user.

Be careful, this is very significant … We are observed 

Stone
    Participant

I usually only room Jayc but enjoy taking part in the Secret dates and being part of Forum Village.

So I have voted everyone,  even though, I only have sex with him in a room… occasionally another in the AB&G and Ice House.

Nat33
    Participant

I also voted everyone but I prefer men or girls who I know since long time.
    Sometimes I like the trio, all trio.
    I love the MMS but … not easy to find two men who get along well, don't be jealous and … fuck me 

Brandybee
    Participant

I'm a hetero F so my answer is guys.  But I also enjoy the Secret dates and will chat to most folks.

hukk
    Participant

Heterosexual here. Usually will be polite to most messages, no matter the sexuality. Apparently one of the few guys who will do mmf in game. A lot of guys seem put off by the concept.

“Not while another guy is there.”

Meanwhile I'm back at my RL house, in my pj's, watching Hulu, while cybering. Silly people.  :

zoerink
    Participant

Heterosexual here. Usually will be polite to most messages, no matter the sexuality. Apparently one of the few guys who will do mmf in game. A lot of guys seem put off by the concept.

Meanwhile I'm back at my RL house, in my pj's, watching Hulu, while cybering. Silly people.  :

100% agree with you Hukk.

lucian87
    Participant

I for one am absolutely cool with mmf. Nothing wrong with another dude being present.

zoerink
    Participant

I for one am absolutely cool with mmf. Nothing wrong with another dude being present.

I  have no problems with MMF (i prefer FFM, but MMF is ok).

As Nat says, i use to go to room just with people i know, and thats is more important that a FM, MMF, or FFM.

Covems
    Participant

Apparently one of the few guys who will do mmf in game. A lot of guys seem put off by the concept.

My ole' pardner Norwich and I used to actively seek out Gals for MMF… we called it “Making a Girly Sandwich”… and we needed some sweet filling.  We'd pass her around like a bottle of whiskey at a campfire.

But as for now… well… I can't help it, I'm just a one woman man.

Salma2011
    Participant

i voted for men not only because i only do sex with them
    but also they chat freely with you and any one answers you and didn't ignore you

bluedenim
    Participant

I voted everyone:
    I roomed men & women. did a few FMF, but never a MMF………. Think I'm a one-man girl…… never really struck me that I was doing it. I shall go away and analyze myself now! 😮

terric
    Participant

I voted everyone… because… well… I like everyone

My ole' pardner Norwich and I used to actively seek out Gals for MMF… we called it “Making a Girly Sandwich”… and we needed some sweet filling.  We'd pass her around like a bottle of whiskey at a campfire.

I bet ya that would be fun.

Anonymous

I used to be such a tomboy and guys were just to kick a ball around with (as long as they went nowhere near mine) but as I have matured (lol, I hope), I've begun to see them in a different light (preferably, with the lights on, so I can see what they are doing to me).

My preference is still for females but I love a good bang (only virtual, unfortunately) and there is nothing better than the MMS pose “threesome, shemale in the middle”…

err… excuse me for a second I need to use both hands…

… god, that was good

And, Covems, you're disgusting but thinking about what you said helped

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Hetero … voted for the boys

mmmmm yeh just boys 

Peeka
    Participant

I mostly room women.

But I also like shemales.

Since I have a spouse, I only room her for 99% of times.

But most important to me is to room someone that likes to be descriptive and imaginative. Is it for rp or just live the moment. The ones I go back to are the ones who don't stick to clicking on poses and go away 15min later. Those I share a story with.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.