Skip to content

Pregnant customization

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pregnant customization

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Alita
    Participant

I would like this option.  plus there wouldn't be a new for new outfits i am sure we can force fit some ;p

oliver83
    Participant

How would it be that a women could have sex when she ist pregnant

Brandybee
    Participant

Hello oliver83

Welcome to forum.  You may have to explain your sentence / query a little better..

Are you saying, you wish for avatars too look pregnant ?  and would like the idea materialised or …

you asking how a pregnant woman has sex ?  Depending how big her tummy is… doggy is always good , spooning too..

Glad to see you are posting, please go introduce yourself to the rest of us 

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

oliver83
    Participant

Hello BrandyBee,

i would like to see a pregnant women, but also having sex with her. But the women can always switch if she is pregnant.

Covems
    Participant

Interesting idea.  I think we're all in favor of anything that will add personalization to our character and rooms.  As far as pregnant ones, I think I'll pass on that one.  As I remember it, I was constantly having to go out and get something to satisfy her cravings.

McDonald's cheeseburgers were a favorite.

Rukya
    Participant

Covems , you are not alone against a “pregnancy mode” , i find it useless and hard to realise .

sexilicious
    Participant

mmmmmmm but there is something special about being pregnant online. Sighs happily. Don't mind me just found out I was pregnant in the other one I am in most of the time with my wonderful guy. Not only will I have animals but my own baby there

Rukya
    Participant

There is games where its nice to be pregnant , like the “Voldemort” game ( cf : the one that we must not pronounce the name ) , where you can have a baby ( fake or rl if you find someone to play your son/daugter ) . But i dont think Achat is a game where pregnancy will be fun , better to rp it for the ones that want get pregnant . Like said a great philosoph ” The imagination is the most powerfull aphrodisiac ” ( Hmmm , or he said something near of that  )

Alita
    Participant

i think it would be fun to have an option to do it   maybe in the future we can have it

Bear
    Participant

Well I like to think on terms of options which are more viable then requiring an entire recoding of the game which Avatar resizing will require.

Skin texturing… fur.. scales.. coloring are much more easily managed. Options for subtle body modifications.. Vulcan, elf ears… facial; shapes

I think ethinic body modifications could be expanded. Those are more realistic expectations from the current system.

Willdt56681
    Participant

I wish you could make a option for women users to be pregnant and to adjust their breast size on this game

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Very interesting i hope they do give us women prego bodys ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello Willdt56681 and welcome!

Pregnant girl's body is somthing who came up time by time and we all agree to say it's not an easy things to do, case AChat team have to update all the existing poses cause of the different body shape or release some specific poses just for pregnant. I wonder if they will never take this in consideration…..

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I say anything is possible in here if they can have the best poses on the net that I seen so far

I say a Pregnant body can be possible all you can do is hope and it is better to have hope then none . 🙂

Rukya
    Participant

Well its the third topic about getting pregnant in game , and my though on it still dont change . No …

And anyway , its still not possible with the actual game . The problem is that if you has a bigger belly , it will be three options :

1 – when you rub the belly , your hand will be inside the belly
    2 – When you rub the belly , your hand will not touch it ( like its actually on some pose with the small breasts )
    3 – when you rub the belly , it automatically become big to fit the position of the hand ( like the small breasts in the pose “play with big boobs ) . And to this option i say NO WAY .

And anyway devs seem more busy to give poses to hétéros ( who really have a lack of poses *sarcasm* ) than working on something else .

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.