Skip to content

Pregnant customization

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pregnant customization

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

@Bear: That was really beautiful.

Anyway this is one of the things in which I'm quite jealous of women, probably colours my feelings somewhat on the topic.

alstott
    Participant

@Bear i totally agree , i`m a father too, i know how tingly and passionate in a sensitive way of sex it can be, but i mean this is too personal for me and i don`t wanna do it in here. I`m not interested to having sex with a stranger pregnant person.
    But its okay for me if anyone has this fantasy.

TightFit74
    Participant

Thanks Bear, that really got to me..

Lover
    Participant

I'm sure there will be a market for this, though I don't need it. But before adding so special thniks I hope they improve exisiting poses and actions, like foreplay, afterplay….

Ardeur
    Participant

[Randy Playah]: Hey, wanna fuck?
    [Me]: No can do, I'm breastfeeding right now.
    *Silence*

Bear
    Participant

agree Lover, much more needs to be improved and I acknowledge alstott's opinion,…some might hold it as private and personal, my point is I do not consider it a taboo,..but just as much a deep sensual experience…and the line of “breath”,..paraphrased from a country song…

sinnnn
    Participant

Honestly…I was horny all the way up to my ninth month.  Trufully its a beautiful thing between the couple.  I liked having my stomach stroked, it was the one time you could really find me less..hmmm..dominate. (well except for that 9th month).

I have had guys try to pick me up, which confused me, I would ask them “don't you see this belly?” 
    Guy friend told me its because they can't knock me up that they hit on me and another one told me he thinks the pussy is the best when preg.  So really too each his own.  But I perfer the intimate/more personal version.  If they do it, please don't make it sleezy.

Now if my girl found herself in the family way, I would still find her attractive as hell.  Its more a more a perference as usual when it comes to what someone finds attractive or not. 

islandsun
    Participant

My  Dad always said pregnant women were the most beautiful  creatures on the face of the earth  ! Some truth must in that ! y mom had her first 6 kids in 6 years then another 3 They were very affectionate towards each other ! 

alstott
    Participant

Oh Sunny i have 5 sisters (can be a curse) and 2 brothers i know what you talking about , i couldn`t believe what my dad tells me about how beautiful a woman looks when she is pregnant untill i experience it to my own,yes woman looks unbelievable when they`re pregnant cause it`s a wonder of mother nature carrying a new life in her body ,but its to personal for me, share the feelings okay, but not the practice.

islandsun
    Participant

I wouldn`t do that here  ! For me it`s personel !   5 Brothers and 3 Sisters ! 

alstott
    Participant

We are agree , finally sweet cheeks spoken lol

islandsun
    Participant

@ Sweet cheeks  !   AGREE   

Janine Dee
    Participant

:-* :-* :-*

Not to worry Darling. On my list of life concerns pregnancy us as low as it gets.

alstott
    Participant

@Sunny why i called this sweet cheeks thing?damned the spirits i`ve cited ignore my commands  :Dhahaha

Adera
    Participant

At least you girls can get pregnant. *kicks the ground and pouts*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.