Skip to content

Pregnant customization

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pregnant customization

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

chocoalte..hmmmmmmmm…I'll just snatch it out her hands and rub it all over her. 

@Adera…Taming Huh?  lol

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear  hahaha Bear in drag ! I lend you some of my clothes ! lol  but i know  you`d maybe get 1 leg in my skirt ! 

Bear
    Participant

Petite as you might claim to be… it would have to be a long skirt besides. I would have to tape up…Adera  I might need help there,…

Adera
    Participant

@Sinnnn: Oh, I didn't think we'd succeed really.

@Bear: You'd have to push you balls back into your body, pull your penis back and secure it there somehow… like with tape. One can also push the penis back into the body somewhat… depends on how long you are, fold skin from the sides over the pulled back penis and glue things together. Well it will be uncomfortable, getting excited like that can be very uncomfortable so I'm not really suggesting it and you can't get hard while I help you with it. :

Bear
    Participant

: Got a feeling pointless to ask your help there…

A long loose flannel nightgown the only hope of pulling this off…sit in the corner and plead cramps so I do not have to stand up… :

islandsun
    Participant

Cramps ! hehehehe  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unhealer
    Participant

im…. with child

islandsun
    Participant

@Unhealer    IT`S NOT MINE !   OMG Who felt the need to plant that demon seed ! hahaha !

Unhealer
    Participant

of course its not yours, didnt get you into the room last time

sinnnn
    Participant

k, who the hell is passing round the weed? :

Ardeur
    Participant

cramps, Unhealer with child, demon seed… I think it's safe to say we have something worse then weed to worry about… 

Adera
    Participant

@Ardeur: Let's pin him down and exorcise the demon child! No… wait… what if its the Judaism's messiah?

Unhealer
    Participant

i aint jewish

Ardeur
    Participant

exorcise it anyway, I'm not taking any chances… 

islandsun
    Participant

If the child is born w 666 at the bottom base of its neck !  😮 YEP WERE IN TROUBLE !      @ Unhealer told you to hide that glass bong ! hahahaha !

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.