Skip to content

Can I use items I have bought as a Free user?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Can I use items I have bought as a Free user?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cakegirl

I have a general question but since I am still fairly new to Achat, others might have the same question.

If someone were to purchase a Premium Membership for 3-Days (since that is an option) and purchase clothing and positions in that time frame, can they continue to use those purchased clothes and positions after the 3-day time period is up?

Thank you in advance for you help! 

Lover
    Participant

Everything you are wearing after the 3 days (when your membership expires) you can wear as long as you don't take them off.

Lover
    Participant

I just read you also asked about the positions.

The extra positions are locked. To say it unique: After your membership expires, you only have all the things free members have.
    Just if you are wearing bought clothes you will keep them. If you take them off they also will be locked, like the other items.

Anonymous

Thanks for the info Lover! Have a great day! 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I wanted to clarify for anyone who might think it was gone. It is not gone or lost. It is locked away until you buy another membership subscription. Then it will be unlocked to use again.

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi Feelatine,

Welcome to Forum 🙂

If you stay with the same account and upgrade to premium, all the items you have bought will remain yours and available whist your subscription is valid.
    When it runs out, the items bought are locked away until your subscription becomes valid again. You do not lose items you have bought but you cannot use them as a freeuser.
    They all become accessible again when you renew your subscription.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.