Skip to content

Prias French Fashion

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Prias French Fashion

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn
    Participant

Finally! (Sorry, i'm late.  )
    The lingerie is amazing. I've bought the black one and I love it!

Brandybee
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS

At last a Prias launch ….  well done,  giving you a bottle of the finest champagne and a punnet of strawberries.

Well done you. xx

Nat33
    Participant

Félicitations Prias, très joli ensemble.

J'ai pris le noir et je prendrai peut être bien le bleu que je trouve superbe aussi.
    Il aurait été bien aussi de pouvoir mettre l'ensemble sous la tenue de rue pour avoir une meilleure cohésion quand on se déshabille surtout avec les bas coutures.
    Dans tous les cas BRAVO et comme déjà dit, nous espérons bien de nouvelles créations de ta part 

In english:
    Very good work and I like very much.
    It's shorter in English 

prias
    Participant

il faudrait juste que je fasse un porte jarettelle et que je refasse les bas en intependant… J'essaierais de faire ça dès que possible mais en ce moment je suis à la limite du burnout que ce soit dans ma vie pro et personnelle donc designs en stand by désolé :.(

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hey Prias……aren't you a little lazy with your outfit!? 

kidding…..i know you have too much things to do….eh eh!

Nat33
    Participant

il faudrait juste que je fasse un porte jarettelle et que je refasse les bas en intependant… J'essaierais de faire ça dès que possible mais en ce moment je suis à la limite du burnout que ce soit dans ma vie pro et personnelle donc designs en stand by désolé :.(

Pas de problèmes, ce n'est une pas une requête urgente et non obligatoire vu le temps que l'on garde ses vêtements de rue sur les fesses 
    De plus avec le recul, je ne suis pas sure que les users payent juste un outfit supplémentaire rien que pour mettre sous la tenue de rue!
    Bon courage, repose toi bien et encore Bravo.

prias
    Participant

en fait j'envisageais de faire dans une même gamme produit un autre ensemble avec les bas seuls et avec PJ, le soutient gorge complet et 1/2 seins et une culotte un peu plus large pour celles qui n'aime pas l'épilation du maillot…

mais avant je dois finir la tenue de danseuse exotique et pas mal d'autres choses…

@HB: I'm damn' busy it's true, on the edge of the burnout, :.( too much things to do IRL…

Stone
    Participant

Love your launch outfit. Congratulations.  Its particularly good for lap dances and pole dances.  Jayc was besides himself, tongue hanging out … just the way I like him.

So a very special thank you Prias.  Your wonderful basque and stockings was truly inspired.    Merci beaucoup

prias
    Participant

My pleasure Stone

prias
    Participant

Some people has “complain” that you can use my creation with others clothes or that you have to use the old garter belt to simulate my creation worn under some “civil” clothes…

I've also seen some ladies who had to wear another panty that the string I made because they prefer to have natural bush. Not my stuff but as a designer have to respect my “customers” likes and dislikes

So I've decided to make declinaisons of my corset .

There will be 4 sets:
    1st composed by the lace boxer, the following garter belt, stocking plus full bra
    2nd composed by the following panty, stocking on their own as they're shown there, half bra and lace forearms
    3rd composed by an open mini string, nipples patches and full open bra, mini garter belt and stocking
    4th composed by nipples patches, pubic patch, tight garter, lace loinclothe and I hope a butterfly mask if the Dev team can allow us to make some mask based on the “cat” mask available

Of course it will be all declined in the 4 colours I already made

let have a look on some already finished diffuses….

new_set1.png

Wish you a nice we

Nat33
    Participant

Yes Prias, I love it… Sold 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

That's a wonderful variation of your first work!

Just a note: are you going to do the stocking white again with pink lingerie!?

prias
    Participant

@HB: yes

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ooook……thanks for the fast answer!

Marilyn
    Participant

Oh! Lovely, sexy and perfect! In 1 word (well, 2 words): French Lingerie!
    I love the panties, galter belt and stockings combination. It's really nice of you to look at everyone's needs. Not my personal taste to have “it” like that, but sure many ladies will appreciate. Amazing work!!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.