Skip to content

Prias French Fashion

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Prias French Fashion

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

And i'm sure you will make an excellent work!

prias
    Participant

Now I'm working on something inspired of that

261435_450151921708987_985222002_n.jpg

Lover
    Participant

WOOOOOOW… look at these…. vacuum cleaner in the background

prias
    Participant

I think it's a polisher….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

prias, my friend….can't wait to see your work! wonder if that girl will show other wonderful piece like that…  :

prias
    Participant

damn' I'm happy for Marylin but I wonder if they'll release the work I made one day :.( especially the naughty santa corset…. It's next week…

Marilyn
    Participant

prias,
    Love your designs. You're the Master of Lingerie for sure!
    You've mentioned to me when you've sent your design and from what I can see, I've sent mine first, maybe that's the cause (doesn't mean that yours won't be released soon). I think that will be the Xmas surprise! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

there is friday for it and about the Santa's corset….eh eh! Xmas is next tuesday, perfect time for a last minute gift!  

mathilde74
    Participant

I'm disappointed that one of your creations is not been online, it would be a great gift for all and especially for you at Christmas … too bad, I'll wear a pretty ribbon around my naked body for offer myself to you !! 
    Je t'aime mon Bubulle d'amour  :-*

prias
    Participant

@Marylin: I agree, I think you have sent your design first, it's normal that they put online first.

I was just thinking about people who will use the sant corset for only a few day. According to the price policy of Achat, I think it will be expensive so if they onkly use it 1-2 days until next year, too bad for them.

Plus, I'll be offline for at least 2 weeks starting from monday so I may not see my own creations… Ironic isn't it…

@Math: I'll do a gifting ribbon lingery someday, something like that:
    [img]https://d3qcduphvv2yxi.cloudfront.net/assets/2998575/view_large/Wrap%20Me%20in%20Ribbons%20Plain.jpg?1297366830[/img]

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Prias, it will be perfect for a birthday party……who don't will be happy to unwrap a beauityful girl as birthday gift!? 

Cheya
    Participant

Another wonderfull idea, i cant wait to wear them      (who wants to unwrapp me mwah ?), its definitley about time some of your creations get released, you really deserved that 

jeanona31
    Participant

I Love these Prias , think they look absolutely irresistible !

prias
    Participant

desperatly they didn't wanted them, they wat me to redo the pearl string of the bra plus they don't like how I've modelized the folds of the tensed fabric of the bra and a line on the edge that seems to them not natural

I'm working on a new version that will have a very high rez

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm with Bee……strange, uh!? 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.