Skip to content

Prias French Fashion

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Prias French Fashion

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    prias
    Participant

I don't give up don't worry

prias
    Participant

will be offline for 2 weeks until the 6th of january, so no new design until I'm back. Merry Xmas an Happy New Year (and yes if my design are available on tuesday, I'll nor see them, ironic isn't it?  )

Lover
    Participant

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year Prias. Today I will add the couples for Secret Santa, hope you and your partner can talk before you leave.
    It is ironic I agree… but nevertheless everyone will be happy to see your designs.
    Enjoy your holidays and don't forget to come back

Brandybee
    Participant

Merry Christmas & happy new year xxx

Have a great time & see ya when you get home  ,  x

Marilyn
    Participant

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year, prias!
    I'm sure everyone will love your design, and yes, it's ironic that you can't see it… But I'm sure that many will be wearing it even after the New Year. 

prias
    Participant

I'm still there until monday

and damn', it piss me off to see that I was right. I'm happy for our lesbian and shemale friends that they had a new pose but I'll not see my designs…

Rukya
    Participant

if i had understand well when this pose was made for MF , its very similar than some we have yet , i dont understand why we have this one and not the footfetish one by exemple , but its not the good place to talk of it 

happy christmass and merry new year 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thinking of it….last year Halloween was on tuesday and they upgrade some stuff monday afteroon. Probably, it will happen again this time!

islandsun
    Participant

merry Christmas and happy New year ! Prias  :-* 

jeanona31
    Participant

Merry Xmas and Happy new year you too Prias , we expecting you soon

desperatly they didn't wanted them, they wat me to redo the pearl string of the bra plus they don't like how I've modelized the folds of the tensed fabric of the bra and a line on the edge that seems to them not natural

I'm working on a new version that will have a very high rez

So sad to hear , I dont understand why they decided such a thing i don't see  anything strange honestly
    plus they look soo good, hope dev-team will realized that too .
    Can you please fix them a bit but not much , i would really like to wear those  :-*

Cheya
    Participant

Merry Xmas and Happy new year you too Prias , we expecting you soon

desperatly they didn't wanted them, they wat me to redo the pearl string of the bra plus they don't like how I've modelized the folds of the tensed fabric of the bra and a line on the edge that seems to them not natural

I'm working on a new version that will have a very high rez

So sad to hear , I dont understand why they decided such a thing i don't see  anything strange honestly
    plus they look soo good, hope dev-team will realized that too .
    Can you please fix them a bit but not much , i would really like to wear those  :-*

I'll second that, they looked amazing and i really really want them 

islandsun
    Participant

@ big boy let me know whenen ur back in towen > wink

freddie
    Participant

very nice works Prias
    i really love the pearls one
    mmm….can't wait to see it on….

jeanona31
    Participant

Priasss I'm waitinggg !!
    Would you be kind and sweet to inform us what dev-team said or did you get any answer from the dev-team
    about publishing you designs ??

I would like to know if it's possible … :

prias
    Participant

I've send a mail to Tom to ask him if they planned to release my designs or not… It was last week and no answer…

Concerning new designs, I'm overbooked those days IRL so I guess that I'll not post any other design before february… Sorry :.(

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.