Skip to content

Price increase

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Price increase

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Concerto

A friend tells me that it is 50 euros for a one year subscription now.

I don't know when they upped the price but last time I renewed it was $40 and now I understand that it is $65.

They snuck that in without telling anyone.

Oh, now I find that apparently when you do it through CCBill, there are two different amounts for several options. It has both $64+ and $39+ for 365 days non-recurring. Why is that?

Well, it is all very confusing… before choosing an option it says:

There are three types of subscription:
    – Recurring subscription for $9.95/month, gives A$1500 virtual credit every month
    – Non-recurring subscription for $24.95/3months, gives A$3000 virtual credit once
    – Non-recurring subscription for $49.95/year, gives A$6000 virtual credit once (Only $4 per month!)

She was presented with the two options of $64+ and $39+ for 365 days non-recurring as I said above and chose the second option (who wouldn't) but she only received A$3000 credit.

She isn't too concerned about that but what is going on, can't they get things straight????

Nat33
    Participant

Hi Concerto,

Look a part of copy of my email subscription:

You have been billed as CCBILL EU LLC for the amount of: $49.95(USD) pour 365 jours (non renouvelé).

49.95 USD = 36.0342 EUR

Me I've received 6000A$ no problems.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmm……..this sound all strange! why AChat team didn't post about an increase of subscription price!? Concerto, can you give us more info about your friend, like where from she/he is came from!?

Brandybee
    Participant

mmm,   I have checked where I would normally pay and it does not seem to have changed either yet.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/3d-sex-shop/register/game/new/

Quote-
    There are three types of subscription:
    – Recurring subscription for $9.95/month, gives A$1500 virtual credit every month
    – Non-recurring subscription for $24.95/3months, gives A$3000 virtual credit once
    – Non-recurring subscription for $49.95/year, gives A$6000 virtual credit once (Only $4 per month!)
    End Quote.

There certainly does not seem to be an option to pay with euros either.

What country is he / she from?     

Perhaps the Achat Gods could explain this anomaly  for us.     Thank you.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

had talk with Mrsexlover, who renew last march….he paid € 36,93 for an year, so it can be a problem of your friend, Concerto, but i'm not sure at all

Lover
    Participant

You can choose Euro when you're living in euro-zone. I renewed in February and the price was the same as one year before. Maybe they added the 2nd option for those who dont (cant) want to pay 64$ ?

They never told us anything when they oncreased the prices. Its part of how they do their business.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i forgot to add…..Mrsexlover told me he got 6000 A$ as usual too.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Edit:

I just try to set a new prem account and lloks all is as usual……Susan, we need you for more info!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.