Skip to content

Problems running achat with Windows 10

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? Problems running achat with Windows 10

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    peterkink
    Participant

Since i upgraded to Windows 10 achat has run real bad. Its lagging, with twitchy moves and the woman avatars are mostly baldheaded.
    Anyone else experienced such problems?
    Does anybody has an idea for solving it?

AusWoody
    Participant

Since i upgraded to Windows 10 achat has run real bad. Its lagging, with twitchy moves and the woman avatars are mostly baldheaded.
    Anyone else experienced such problems?
    Does anybody has an idea for solving it?

i would delete the program and down load a new copy and install it
    no i dont know of any others having the problem

martinus
    Participant

I don't know if you are using a laptop on a wifi signal ?,

if so it might be that windows is using your bandwith to broadcast updates of itself to the rest of the world.

Windows 10 does this by default , it's also sharing a lot of info to Microsoft.

Lucky for all of us it can be turned off

Here is how to turn off the update sharing for a start

http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/2015/07/30/windows-10-steals-your-bandwidth-to-send-other-people-updates/

i would suggest to use google and search on windows 10 privacy tips to find out more of what i shares by default and if you want it or not.

AusWoody
    Participant

i have had my forum acct deleted twice this week both times when i have attempted to post in the

Better Fitness equals Better Sex comments, questions and bragging thread

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3888.0.html

i am wondering if it has happened to any other members?

Let me take this opportunity to show my appreciation to Achat Support  for working so hard to mrestore my forum account

Thanks  Support your  efforts and assistance is greatly appreciated

Lover
    Participant

It's no secret that it happened to me too and I'm not using win 10. It seems, some hyperlinks are causing a ban, though they aren't against TOS.

Nat33
    Participant

Hello,

This has never happened to me for the moment, it's by posting pictures that happen ?
    For windows 10 a friend tell me that it's better to wait one year like the others windows 

peterkink
    Participant

I was able to reverse the upload, so now i am running Windows 8.1 again. Achat runs smoothly now 

Thanks for your support and advice, friends

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for the info. It seems, Win 10 caused your problems… which is bad. Hope it's fixed soon.

martinus
    Participant

I also have trouble running achat on my pc, but i don't think windows 10 is the problem. It can't be because windows 10 is not even on it.

tumblr_nuh0uq5H3e1twuhmxo1_540.jpg

my computer is still in pieces.

Lover
    Participant

How can we help Martin? Did you put all together and also checked the cables and settings? I also think (though I'm not sure) you should take out everything first and put the boxes into a corner. Probably you don't need them to get your system running. Have fun

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I say get a friend to come help ….. Buy  him pizza  and beer 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.