Skip to content

Problem. I cant change my gender.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Problem. I cant change my gender.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dgahad
    Participant

Problems with registration !!!

For me such problem at registration  incorrectly was specified by a floor, now can not change from womanish on masculine ……
    Prompt as it can be corrected ???
    Answers on Russian  are greeted ))

Lover
    Participant

Not russian, but an answeer:
    No you can't change your gender. Maybe ask the support or delete the software, install new and also make a new registration

fred_spanish
    Participant

Problem with char editor. I cant change my gender.

OK, I want to make a male character, but when I clik in male genre it says I must be logged. But when I log in my character is a woman and I cant change it, so I cant make a male character now…

Lover
    Participant

You can't change your gender.! That means, when you first built you character, you choosed to be a woman. You can change everything, but not the gender. So you have to ask the support (I don't know if they will change it) or you have to create a new account.

Costa
    Participant

Has a problem with registation.. . seems I can log into the forums.. but not the client.. hows am I to know if I even like this stuffs… lolz..  Costa

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Costa,

did you donwload and install the AChat software? Did you register then to the client and not only for the forum? If not, register here
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/online/register/game/new/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.