Skip to content

Profile Description Information Is Not Displaying Properly. It says I Love Achat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Profile Description Information Is Not Displaying Properly. It says I Love Achat

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nathalie_n
    Participant

Good day to everyone here,

I just wanted to ask a question related to the display of information I’m trying to add to the Description section of my profile.

All the others sections (Age / Country / Short-info / Orientation / Character / Favourites) are displayed correctly but when I type something in the description section, it only shows the correct information to me and when other members look at my profile they can only read I Love AChat!

I’m not sure why that happens and I’d like to thank you in advance for any advice and suggestions to rectify this issue.

Fortunately, everything else in this game seems to be running well

🙂

Nat33
    Participant

Hello Nathalie,

This comes from the censure of the game, certain words, sentences or signs don’t work and instead mark “I Love AChat”.
    The solution I found is to test/try other sentences and ask a friend what he/she see because often you can see what you’ve writted but not other players! They see “I Love AChat!”

Hope that help 🙂

Nat

Lover
    Participant

Nat is right. We just can't tell you which words are censored. Links to websites are censored too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.