Skip to content

Game Idea. Profile page for additional information

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Profile page for additional information

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

That was a very informative post AnnieMay, thanks

I do hope AChat gods would peek a second as you did and check your ideas out

Kingdustin
    Participant

Concerto I love the Idea and the why you presented it. I have given this idea as well but you did lot more with it. I would love to see it added to the game. very nice.

apollo13nut
    Participant

New/merged profiles

I noticed there are now 2 different profiles: the one we fill out in character editor which shows up on both the website and in partner search, which most people refer to as the lobby. There is a different profile when in the city that shows your owned poses, locations, valuables, and when you joined, but doesn’t show your tag line/bio, your age, or your orientation.

Why can’t the 2 be merged into one mass profile that shows the same information in all 3 locations (lobby, city, website under members)

SukiSlut
    Participant

Make the description bigger.
    This would be very easy to do. If necessary drop the five radio buttons (anal, fuck etc).<br><br>Many people (me included) are no longer filling them in as they are a little crude – no lady wishes to advertise her sexual tastes – even sluts

Brandybee
    Participant

Another great idea Sukislut.

I don't use them either, preferring the option of chatting to a prospective partner and the fun of  being chased  hehe

I think they were put in to assist with searches, like finding like minded, but I think most members just search who is on line without clicking any buttons or at most  just clicking on male, female or shemale.

I doubt the rest of the search box gets used that often.

A bigger description would be useful.

Calid32
    Participant

I agree.  Any opportunity to improve the profiles in a way that allows individuals to express and share facts about his or her self would make conversations a lot easier to start.  What little space there is seems to always be occupied by “no cold invites” or other comments telling people to read the profile for a single key detail that, despite the extra effort, continues to be over looked.  if the profiles offered more chance to share, maybe people would read them more instead of just spamming “hi” to everyone who is online at that moment.

cherrylick52
    Participant

I am sure I am not the only person that runs out of profile room , and not the only one that gets really annoyed about it . Add another page to this area enough for at least 50 words or a link that can take you and your prospective lover to an area with a bit more detail in it . Not all people read the profiles I know especially the guys but for those that do would be really handy 😀

Alala
    Participant

Hello,
    Is there a way you can maybe add more lines for users in the bio or description part.  This can at least help with some of the players regarding what they are into or not into it.  I think it would be helpful so players on here know what someone is into.

Thanks

maron211177
    Participant

Hello Alala

Welcome to the forum
    For now you can´t add more to your discription,
    but there´s always the possibility to actually chat 😉

Lover
    Participant

Hello Alala, welcome to the forum 🙂
    Like maron said, for now it’s not possible. Though this is a wish, which has been asked for long and often. AChat still is improving and as long we don’t give up and ask for it, we might get it one day.

One thing you can do, you can introduce yourself here in forum.
    Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Have fun 🙂

Anonymous

+1
    What you can say in your profile is really too little…

Lover
    Participant

We have asked a lot for this and even had posted suggestions how to do it. So yes, almost everyone agrees to this idea. Unfortunately, they never had changed anything so far.

Jane_Ir
    Participant

Hi everybody!

Actually… this is it. Bigger desc field would be not even good but absolutely awesome! Sometimes it's getting soooo boooooring to answer the same questions in chat again and again dozens of times per evening.

Maybe  some new fields can bring more  clarity as well. Fields like “turn ons”, “turn offs”, “taboos”, active/inactive premium status, etc…

Thanks for the attention, have fun!  :-*

Tift
    Participant

I agree with Apollo about the info showing in the cities
    I dont care much about how many properties someone has
    it has to be a simple thing to show a few words of profile
    but more importantly I want to see an L above my name
    instead of a W  and men should have a G if they want one

And one more lil thing ..  giving people likes; how about
    giving don't likes or does that play into the hands of the
    few malicious types around ?

Anyhow, count my vote for more relevant info.

Tift

Soniaslut
    Participant

I've bumped an old thread on this subject elsewhere in this forum, but just had to drop my agreement in here.

What purpose does it serve and, frankly, who cares (and if so, why???) how many poses someone owns, what locations they've purchased or how many friends they have?  Irrelevancies.
    Surely what matters is the person behind the avi you're looking to engage with?
    Wouldn't it be so much better to be able to see immediately that person's gender, age and orientation so that the humdrum, “Hi            How are you?                What are you up to?                Can I invite you?” and frankly embarrassing for all concerned twaddle is rendered unnecessary?

It would be a simple fix and would improve members' experience so much.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.