Skip to content

Game Idea. Profile page for additional information

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Profile page for additional information

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

What purpose does it serve and, frankly, who cares (and if so, why???)

For some reason, the admin staff….that's how the number next to your name in the city is calculated, and by extension, how you rank in partner search (lobby). Like my user level in the city is 853 (at time of writing), so if you use partner search and search only males, I consistently show first. I don't like the showing poses personally because what if a man or woman bought MM or FF poses and then decide it's not for them? Doesn't stop people from going “oh you're bi” or “oh you're gay” and they use owning same sex poses are their reasoning/proof

Zuzannah
    Participant

There was a dislike button.

It was thankfully removed.

When it was first introduced it was hunting ground for the hateful colders. Decline a cold, you got a dislike. It caused a bit of a stink and the Devs removed the option. Unfortunately, they didn’t remove both options.

As for making the profile section in the Meeting Places bigger so that you could add something else instead of your lobby banner and short info, Yes. I’m all for that. But would people read them ? Most people don’t read them in the lobby. The amount of people asking me over the years “Are you Dominant ?” when it says, in plain Bloody English on my short info. Passive.

So yeah, I would like to get removed the “I own all this stuff section and replace it with an editable space for us, please. And for the letters to be changed above our heads to what Tift mentioned. But what about us Gurls ? A G or a T. Hmmmm. I’d prefer a G. :

🙂

Oh just a little thing. Most people didn’t like getting a dislike, but there was someone here (Not mentioning any names, you know who you are

:P) aimed on getting as many dislikes as possible. LOL

Kaitlyn1989
    Participant

nods in agreement with Zuz

I remember those days… along with that individual on a mission to collect the most Dislikes  and our own Forum crusade to abolish the Dislike feature. Fondly recalls NAT33. We did win a battle but not the war, the Dislike feature was repealed but the rest of its baggage remains.

No matter how many times this topic is bumped or a clone POPS UP… this KAT will POUNCE on it and renew her crusade against this tainted clutter.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.