Skip to content

Promoting the Forum

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Promoting the Forum

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Simple is almost the best. Here are some more ideas:

– Share your ideas in forum
    – Help to improve AChat – use the forum
    – There is a nice forum here
    – Meet more nice people in the forum

hentaiboy69
    Participant

the most simple, specially if it will be used by girls:

– join us on forum!

Lover
    Participant

Yes Hentai Read few posts before, Janine's suggestin

Rukya
    Participant

That would be the problem, if you want to promote the forum it will dominate most of your profile. It's a trade off.

i dont want remove this phrase from my profile : Gifts are from heart, not for fuck . Nobody (or really few peoples , maybe 1 or 2 ) ask me money to go in room since i write these words then i'll let them.

Lover
    Participant

No one has to remove his own words. I usually change my banner very often as it't a way to welcome someone.
    The only point, this is for now the only chance to give hints to this forum. It's definetley not the best way and it's also just a little support – but as long as we don't have other possibilities it's a little step we can do.
    Once more, it's no duty!

Janine Dee
    Participant

BIG notice people! I put up the “Join us at the forum” and the link and Adera caught I had the “I love AChat” as my message. Benefit of the doubt says they have something to block all links posted, but if Susy could comment I would be personally grateful, as I was promoting here and all? Just really confused.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

BIG notice people! I put up the “Join us at the forum” and the link and Adera caught I had the “I love AChat” as my message. Benefit of the doubt says they have something to block all links posted, but if Susy could comment I would be personally grateful, as I was promoting here and all? Just really confused.

let's see if i had understand……so, basically, the link on the banner can't be recognized!?  😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's my guess. I put it up as I had suggested, only to have Adera message me I was showing I love AChat. My guess is they block links, which WOULD be necessary really. I looked at Lover's and his message read okay, but it didn't have a link listed… so that was what I figured.

Bear
    Participant

well I'll keep it simple then and hope to get inquiries.

Lover
    Participant

Perhaps they block every link? That would be easy, a small routine and it's done. Hm, would be great if Suzy answers to this.

Adera
    Participant

Perhaps they block every link? That would be easy, a small routine and it's done. Hm, would be great if Suzy answers to this.

I think they do and I think they've said as much… I just forgot it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I have never heard that, but it makes sense. Just shocked me to know *I* had gotten a “I love AChat” edit. 

Lover
    Participant

Hard to believe you are one of those nasty people

I alsoe never heard this, but I thought they had said this the time I wasn't here.

But they could have given a hint when we started this thread!

Lover
    Participant

Janine, your new banner is ok

sexilicious
    Participant

lover is peeking at ppl's banner i might need to go make mine really good then lol

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.