Skip to content

Stacy_strong. PUBLIC APOLOGY

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Personal Ads Stacy_strong. PUBLIC APOLOGY

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stacy_strong
    Participant

To whom it may concern, you know who you are …

I was involved in some silly, dirty mind games. I mean with friends, lovers and others.

In the last few days, I have done many bad things and it seems I have destroyed relationships and friendships only for my own amusement.

Stupidly I was jealous about many things. I have hurt the ones that were always nice to me, with words and moves. I have made Lovers turn to enemies and friends to haters.

Now I see the result of all that I have done. I see the shards and fall out of my actions.

I have realized now that I was a jealous silly bitch and I want to APOLOGIZE.

I know that I can’t change the things I have done and can’t undo the hurt I have caused. My actions are UNFORGIVABLE and I know it.

I am truly and deeply SORRY and maybe one or two can find it in their hearts to forgive me.
    I love the ones I have hurt and I understand that they think I am TOTALLY insane.
    Maybe I am insane and maybe I should go…

I am so sorry and deeply regret my behaviour. I have learnt a very valuable lesson and urge others who play these silly mind games to stop them immediately. All you do is hurt the people, you value most, as I have done.

I am so so sorry.

Thank you for your courtesy

With love and deep shame
    Stacy.

jingerbird
    Participant

Stacy, we all make mistakes at some point. At least you have the strength of mind and courage to see that you have made a mistake and appologise for it. Those that are true friends will be quick to forgive you and welcome you back. Those that do not were never your true friends in the first place and you will have lost nothing but identified people that perhaps you should not waste your time on.

Stay strong Stacy. Give them time and space

Brandybee
    Participant

Hey Stacy, 

We all do things we regret or are ashamed of at some point in our lives.

The way I see it, you have taken the first step of apologising, seeing your mistakes and learning from them so they don't happen again.

What defines you is your actions afterwards … that is what shows your remorse, the amends you put in place and where forgiveness and friendships are renewed.

It's the people who are not willing to take those steps who show their true colours, commit the same mistakes over and over again or who weren't really sorry at all.  Only time will tell.

Good Luck in your endeavours.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Stacy 

The first person that you need to forgive  is yourself 

No one is perfected and I mean no one !
    ( I can say did that done that and  I can tell you we all do it ,  not the same  as you  but  in different forms
    some don't admit ,.so dont feel  bad )

second you have to examen yourself ask yourself why you did it
    and what part did the other party have a part in this  you say you are jealous
    ( me knowing this to well   )   ( a lot of us are  )
    you have to ask yourself what made you like this
    there is a reason you felt this …

and if they where your friends why did you have this  feeling
    Question yourself why you felt this.

do a lot of soul searching
    find all the good in you,  you have to see all the good of your life
    to push  out all the bad   you will find out that there is  more  good then there is
    bad  you have to find yourself

you apologize and that is the first step to heal

( some times we will not please others  but you can please yourself  )

they take it or not its up to them
    but you realize there a wrong feeling

and the mind game,  it shows you have regret  on playing them

don't play them online mind game
    it will only hurt yourself in the long run

Forgive your self , Love life  , and  find friends  where you all respect each other

your true  friends will forgive you  some will not some will need time and some you have to let go

Follow Your Heart

ever day is a new day   love life  go out breath the air  look up at  the sky and feel the sunshine  on your face

and  fill your life with joy  and  good things that make you  feel  good   

You have  never  done any thing to me   that I  know but I forgive

and if I done  something  please  forgive me 

Smile and live today  life is Beautiful  we only have it one time make the most of it  and find the good in it   

icebox
    Participant

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.