Skip to content

PUBLIC ROOM UPDATE: Late Night City aka Red Light.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features PUBLIC ROOM UPDATE: Late Night City aka Red Light.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    GsCougar

THE LIGHTS ARE ON

cbe9426e335f727350f6eea949579591.png

with this upgrade today  we got a 4th room  MANY WILL LOVE TO HAVE

IF YOU CLICK ON THE BUTTON A POP UP WILL SHOW

CHOOSE WHAT YOU WHAT TO BE

A CLIENT  is PAYING or just “WINDOWSHOPPING

you all have fun

Zuzannah
    Participant

OMG!!!  Just been there.

Do you really have to pay  ?

What's the world coming to ?    LOOOOOOL   

BillyBlueeye
    Participant

Perhaps it is possible to build a brothel or street prostitution as a meeting place.

About 50% of all Ladies with whom I talk, expect gifts, If invited into the room.

It's annoying every time.

Therefore, my suggestion is to create a place where these whores can sell itself.

Then they could make their business away from main-menu and prospective customers know where to look

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rHHeEGQ.jpg?3[/img]

Now they did it… Nice place for hookers and their clients.
    Thank you Achat -Team

ClaraD
    Participant

This room would be a lot better if people actually talked to those in the shop windows. Was there all night and people just treated it like a regular meeting room. Cool room though.

Brandybee
    Participant

Just looked round.  Its good.

Its  a fun edition if you want a bit of devilment with your partners but gives the working girls  / boys a place to ply their trade.

Jaynie
    Participant

I tried a  simple dance pose in this room.. and it will not let you engage for more than 30 seconds.  I thought perhaps this was a 'feature' of the new MP to encourage rooming and not  litter the narrow street with mattresses.. lol    HOWEVER.  This seems to be a glitch and has  carried over to the other MP's as well.  All other 3 Meeting place rooms were tried by a few friends and I and NONE Of them allowed you to hold any type of pose.  After 1 – 30 seconds, it breaks you up and disengages the pose completely. 

Please fix this ASAP.  Thank you.

softcarol
    Participant

A sex pose (other than the dance one) will not disengage at least at the others MP (didn't try at the new one)… but it's too bad not to be able to have the dance pose  :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,

I think they are some problems yes, the “sexinvite” for the dance don’t work with and for some players !
    The Poker room freeze, you must restart the game !
    Like say Carol I hope we can dance again on the places, it’s“meeting places” no ?

charlie_lain
    Participant

Please fix the other ( 3 ) meeting places so that the slow dance & drinking poses work there like before. After all these are meeting places & those ( 2 ) poses are the main ways of entertaining & chatting with new people that you meet there. Please fix this A.S.A.P. ….. tyvm.

Anonymous

Just got kicked out of Game do to the UPDATES

here this was now the latest  havent checked if bugs gone -cuz Im gone to bed

but they working on it

Starting main program…
    Main version number: 2.13
    Client version: 686
    Command line: UPGRADE_OK

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi there.  Also got kicked out and had the updates when I restarted.

Me and a Gorgeous Shemale    just tried the dancing again in Winter.

We started dancing but after a few seconds it stopped !

And because our clocks go back an hour tonight I have an extra hour sleeping

NA NA NANA NAAAAAHH 

Nat33
    Participant

Hello,

New Update this morning and the dances work again in the MP's.
    The Update before was for the Poker room I think because that work too.

So… Good news 

Zuzannah
    Participant
      GREAT News.

:-* :-*

nehakaina
    Participant

NIGHT STREET DYING

Ever since Achat updated night street and restricted public sex in it no one is visiting it anymore.
    At least public sex with working girls should be allowed other wise the room will die.
    Please help me by supporting and getting night street back to life

Vaughan

Bring public sex back.

Its sad to see it empty all the time.  Least people have the option of  dancing and integrating then, which will no doubt lead to invites.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.