Skip to content

MF. Pose Review REQUEST – 59. Punished Girl (Cane).

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review REQUEST – 59. Punished Girl (Cane).

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

ooooooo Bear that looks like a great way to be tied up  : just saying hehe

Adera
    Participant

Is that an inflatable dildo?

Bear
    Participant

yes….

Bondage can be fun play 

The current punished girl pose needs some adjustment to expand the possible options,.. one reason why I would like that implement option  added to the pose, we could see some diversity from a single pose.

bluedenim
    Participant

Well I have given her plenty of ideas to work with,… you two should be busy for quite awhile. 

notice the rope work grasshopper?

couldn't miss it Bear. “when you can take the tail from my ass” I couldn't find your picture on your link  , but I did find out that you like riding crops. Did I tell you about riding crops and my rl bf? Well you'll have to ask me to find out! and if my wife flirts with you again you have my permission to use one on her, especially as she doesn't do sub!

I DO TOO,   (head bowed, on knees)

I so warned you you little flirt Your ass is grass!

NewGurl
    Participant

Well I have given her plenty of ideas to work with,… you two should be busy for quite awhile. 

couldn't miss it Bear. “when you can take the tail from my ass” I couldn't find your picture on your link  , but I did find out that you like riding crops. Did I tell you about riding crops and my rl bf? Well you'll have to ask me to find out! and if my wife flirts with you again you have my permission to use one on her, especially as she doesn't do sub!

OOOOOHHHHHHH, I Am Sooooooo Scared!!!!!!!

bluedenim
    Participant

OOOOOHHHHHHH, I Am Sooooooo Scared!!!!!!!

You should be I brought my riding crop home from the stables again today!

Urban
    Participant

Just hope they could remove the “spanking loop” soon.
    About Bear pic, you could attach the rope to a pony bit and the the dildo 

bluedenim
    Participant

Some “Punished Girl” Poses for you here, A redhead punishing a blonde, how do you like those apples wife?

slapper.jpg

NewGurl
    Participant

That game is fun too Baby

hentaiboy69
    Participant

the revenge of the redhead! 

NewGurl
    Participant

the revenge of the redhead!   

Anytime she wants hentai, I trust her

medjai
    Participant

Took me a while to stop my mind from tripping too much…..now that I can think clearly again I would add to this pose the option of fucking the punished girl with the base of my whip, maybe being able to put it in her ass while I tease/finger or lick/punish her pussy, or stick the whip in her ass lift her up ans start playing with her nipples or make her suck my cock.
    On her side in a master/slave situation she could get on her knees and beg her master to let her please him, same goes for FF or SF or SM ofc.

sexilicious
    Participant

oooooooo nice suggestion medjai i really like that

bluedenim
    Participant

Damn, I wanted to say that!

Bear
    Participant

mmm,… a nicely rippled handle can create quite a pleasant sensation,…using the handle  as a tool is delightful play even in VR.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.