Skip to content

MF. Pose Review REQUEST – 59. Punished Girl (Cane).

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review REQUEST – 59. Punished Girl (Cane).

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

weeell, can i suggest to use this one!?
    7786720000.jpg

sexilicious
    Participant

ooooooooooo that looks like a good whip to use now is that use on you hentai???? hehe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

no…..but i think NG would do it, even if i dunno why! 

Zinah
    Participant

mmm,… a nicely rippled handle can create quite a pleasant sensation,…using the handle  as a tool is delightful play even in VR.

You mean it makes a girl cry and beg for the throbbing heat of the real thing, feeling more punished because she's deprived the opportunity to serve his cock.

bluedenim
    Participant

I hope the cord handle detatches from the end!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Did it scare you, blue!?

bluedenim
    Participant

No, I am resigned to the fact that if NG likes it, I'll be wearing it!

I think I said in an earlier post somewhere that I quite liked the idea of wearing a tail 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

er….blue….did you miss somethingh!?

bluedenim
    Participant

No, no I didn't miss anything, that is a soft flogger and really erotic but not actually painful, you should see some of the things she uses on me!

and yes I know where she's going to try and put it too!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh gosh…….this red girl is so lovely…….even if she is thinking of the pleasure use of it so much!

Adera
    Participant

If I could I would help NG insert that tail into you Blue, but only when we've got you so ready that you're begging for it.

Then I could watch you walk with it inside, having something back there while you walk can make you wiggle your hips more than usual. Oh, and you would have to wear your highest heels to make the effect even more pronounced.

medjai
    Participant

If I could I would help NG insert that tail into you Blue, but only when we've got you so ready that you're begging for it.

Then I could watch you walk with it inside, having something back there while you walk can make you wiggle your hips more than usual. Oh, and you would have to wear your highest heels to make the effect even more pronounced.

MMMMMM what a vision! 

sexilicious
    Participant

ooooooo pleasure so much better and even better when they tease you to the point of begging for it hehehehe

NewGurl
    Participant

No, I am resigned to the fact that if NG likes it, I'll be wearing it!

I think I said in an earlier post somewhere that I quite liked the idea of wearing a tail 

Here's a horse tail baby  I think you would look better with a fox tail

Urban
    Participant

Ir could be nice addition to the “Devil” outifit with some change of the shape.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.