Skip to content

“queen” of achat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News “queen” of achat

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant

That's impressive… I've managed to do mods to the program, but they only effect my machine and my program… Robot Girl.. some room modifications, etc…  there were many failures, too, where I had to delete the program from my machine and re-install it…  I have yet to figure out how to carry them over so others could see them… and I don't think I would want to… if I did, I would definitely want AChat's permission to do so.

Brandybee
    Participant

292575AdminAchat.jpg

The Achat Gods have stated neither of the above were anything to do with them. They were mis-representing Achat and as such  were in breach of the Agreed terms of service.  They have now been removed from the game.

Thank you again to all members  for being vigilant  and bringing it to the attention of The Forum Village.

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm maybe it had be better to give them a chance to remove the things in place of harshly erase their acount . I dont know , kind of let them a message saying : ” hey , sorry but the informations in your profile are interdit as you are not from staff . We let you One week to remove them . “

Lover
    Participant

I disagree Rukya – what they have done (the members) isn't a joke, it's deceit! The A-Team can't accept it – if they do, they make a rule – cheating is allowed without any consequences.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hmmm maybe it had be better to give them a chance to remove the things in place of harshly erase their acount . I dont know , kind of let them a message saying : ” hey , sorry but the informations in your profile are interdit as you are not from staff . We let you One week to remove them . “

Rukya, the problem is about when they put “Admin” in the account name….that can't be modifed, we all know this, without sending a request via mail to dev-team. so, in the case of Admin_Achat, your suggestion can't be applied!

Rukya
    Participant

ah ok , in that case yes no choice . But its still harsh 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It is……but it's the account owner fault to don't had read the TOS!

Lover
    Participant

I'm sure most don't read TOS…but everyone knows choosing a name like “admin” isn't allowed and just doing it to cheat other members.

Rukya
    Participant

haha lover is right , personnaly i didnt read them 

Nat33
    Participant

I think there is no need to read the TOS when naming his avatar “Admin_AChat” is deliberately to mislead the community.
    After many people believe that it's actually AChat who created this account and it was done for that purpose.
    Now why? then I don't understand  :

Anonymous

I still wonder about the crown on the top right corner!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I still wonder about the crown on the top right corner!

easy to tell (and to explain agaaain!): the words “the queen” and the yellow crown are added to a normal screenshot from the owner of the account. then, he/she use it as portrait as an external image…..and here everyone now hot to do it and hot it cost in term of A$ to do it: 99 A$!

Anonymous

still the blue star would show on top of it HB, no?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Only online, Jondas……that pic is taken from the member page here on the web page

Momma_andrea
    Participant

No HB, it looked that way in game too.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.