Skip to content

“queen” of achat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News “queen” of achat

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    zoerink
    Participant

[img]https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/user/757380/[/img]

i want to alert about “another queen” of Achat, but i think is the same person. Name is Roxy_At_Night and shes free but have the blue star in a very shabby paint edition (my newphed have 10 years and will do it better).

:

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/user/757380/

Here is the link… i think is the same person

KISSES TO ALL AND THE BIGGEST ONE FOR YOU

Lover
    Participant

The link doesn't show any profile – perhaps this user has been banned already?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Yesterday it was on and had seen her…..now, my doubt is about how she put that portrait on her profile, cause now i'm sure that was a modify screenshot. and don't tell me it wasn't, cause the star have a completely different style, compared to that “*”. Maybe “she” found a way to hack her profile and modify it!? i don't know, but it can be…..

Brandybee
    Participant

It's certainly a suspicious account. There is no trace of  Roxy_At_Night  in “Members” and the name is too long to search in the Achat game.

If anyone can get a screen shot of the account,  it would be useful to let the Achat Gods know.

Thanks Zoerink for bringing it to attention.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ooook, Lover have your same prolem, bee, but i made a search and it works, infact i had a screen of her page. i'll post it in the afternoon when i'm home

zoerink
    Participant

Well… i check in my browser history the profile, and now is gone, but isnt delete the account… just can read “This user hasn't generated a picture in the AChat client yet”.

My mistake, next time i will take a screenshot!

Kisses

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm … yesterday i was able to see the pic and today no , so there is 2 options .

1 – the devteam removed the pic

2 – this person read the forum and “she” removed her pic seeing it was not allowed

zoerink
    Participant

hmmm … yesterday i was able to see the pic and today no , so there is 2 options .

1 – the devteam removed the pic

2 – this person read the forum and “she” removed her pic seeing it was not allowed

The person know it Rukya (the only one queen), is the same Rocio night than 2 weeks ago!!!

Covems
    Participant

What the hell is going on here?  What is this… the Salem Witch Hunt?  Has Roxy_At_Night or Rocio_Night pestered anyone… or gotten into anyone's account?  I don't know if they're the same person or not… and I don't care.  I can't see why everyone is so concerned about their ability to make their profile picture unique.  We've asked for the same thing here in the Forum… the ability to make our profiles more distinctive.  Who cares if they've figured out a way to do it…. I don't.

Call me stupid, but I don't get it why we have to be the guardians of AChat and self appointed ones, at that.  Maybe the Moderaters do… I don't know what their agreement with AChat is, but for me, I'm not reportiing anyone.  This is between AChat and the people involved, there's no reason to call them out in the forum.  It makes me wonder who's next…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

As promise….here is the screenshot i take yesterday or saturday….

v31z.png

as i notice now, when i copy back from search to save it, it only add “Roxy_at_ny” and not the full name….. Now, from what can i see there is nothing strange in her profile, it's all about the portrait. Now, take a look at this stardand one with the regular star

the quality of the star is absolutely better then that “*”, so i can presume it was added to the screen in some way from the user, but don't ask me how, cause i have no idea!

What the hell is going on here?  What is this… the Salem Witch Hunt?  Has Roxy_At_Night or Rocio_Night pestered anyone… or gotten into anyone's account?  I don't know if they're the same person or not… and I don't care.  I can't see why everyone is so concerned about their ability to make their profile picture unique.  We've asked for the same thing here in the Forum… the ability to make our profiles more distinctive.  Who cares if they've figured out a way to do it…. I don't.

Call me stupid, but I don't get it why we have to be the guardians of AChat and self appointed ones, at that.  Maybe the Moderaters do… I don't know what their agreement with AChat is, but for me, I'm not reportiing anyone.  This is between AChat and the people involved, there's no reason to call them out in the forum.  It makes me wonder who's next…

Covems, you have good point in this case……i don't see any action against TOS here, so i would like to ask to you all to post only about other users who break the TOS and add a screen who will prove it! And no, no witch hunt will start here…..me, Brandy and Lover (and Bear, if he finally back in all his might!) are not looking at AChat users list to find who is acting against TOS but only report the one who are put under our attention, when happen.

After this, i think we can consider this thing closed!

Lover
    Participant

We're not doing a witch-hunt and my mod friends know and agree we're far away from being the police of Achat. The A-Team is grateful if we (including forum members) help discovering violations against TOS and people calling themselves admin, member of A-Team or changing their profile look like they're prem. This this is against TOS.

Of course it doesn't mean we accept denunciation, just bc members act different to what we like. These topics have been removed in the past and also will be removed in future.

It's good you're asking being careful covems. We are a community of Achat members, people who are loving the game. We're not here to hunt and ban different opinions, vice versa – we want to discuss, we want diversity of opinion and we all want to make AChat a wonderful place.

Everyone is asked to put energy to his friends and only report members, if they obviously are acting against TOS.

Brandybee
    Participant

I can understand your annoyance,  and usually I would not name and shame, like you I believe in live and let live.

However, the person behind this account have gone a step too far, They  have made an account, intent on deceiving members into thinking they were achat staff. And then using that account, were asking members to send gifts to another account.
    They were banned by Achat.
    The issue I have after that is they are flouting TOS, by making accounts to again deceive members into thinking they are connected to staff either by having a blue star they shouldn't have or a crown or a name that is too long for a legit member.
    By all means play and by all means pay but to try and deceive members will result in being reported.

I am just sick to death of people, who try and get free rides and taking advantage of people's good or trusting nature and thinking people will turn a blind eye.

Like in life, I will challenge people who flout the rules laid down by society if it is to the detriment of that society. . If its not harming anyone, who the hell cares,  if they are deceiving members here, then Achat can make the decision to message or ban them.

It's not about a witch hunt, it never was, its about  ensuring our members are not deceived and end up gifting for the right reasons and that the account is legitimate and not stealing from Achat,  or hacking into things they shouldn't.

The account is suspicious and members are right to bring it to the notice  of Achat  and other members.

If the account is legitimate,  then we will say that too.

If members choose to turn a blind eye,  then that is your choice too. 

Neither are wrong,  self appointed guardian … maybe …  I prefer to  being called a good citizen, here or in RL and watching out for people  who are more vulnerable than me.

LOL  … Rant over , I need a cup of tea  lol

Rukya
    Participant

About the false blue star , i dont mind as its really visible that its a fake one . Even if she modified little the program to do it . As long as she dont ask gifts in name of the staff , all is fine .

After all , not a so long time ago ( around one year ) a member of this forum posted a serie of programs of the game that can be changed to play our own music in game . And nobody said that it was bad to modify program at this time .

zoerink
    Participant

Hello Covems, i feel you dont like this post, and as Brandy says, i can understand, but i dont like people who try to cheat others, i can see that this account is same than the other we talk some weeks ago, and was a fake, and were banned for it (someone called Admin ask for gift for the “queen”).

When i see something like that, i ask here, in the forum, if anyone knows something more, not for be a policeman (i am not, and i dont want to), not to be the “eye”, or something like this, i just want to alert about a suspicious situation, if all is ok, i will be the first to say sorry to the person… but like hentayboy says with the screenshot… something wrong here.. (now account is deleted, so maybe i was right).

I do the other post about the other fake, and i do this one too… if is this a problem, i will not do it again, im here to have a nice time, not for discussions.

Kisses to all!!!

Brandybee
    Participant

Zoerink,  every one is entitled to their opinion,  you saw something wrong and  reported it. You are not wrong. Better for it to be investigated, than for the situation to grow out of control,  for turning a blind eye.  Please tell me or any of the mods.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.