Skip to content

What is the Players Level and what does it do?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ What is the Players Level and what does it do?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    swapna
    Participant

QUERRY REGARDING USER LEVEL

hi, 

i am confused about the user levels shown above each character in the game for example my level was 135 last week and for 4-5 days i didnt came online and it drop to 116, can anybody explain how it works?

Anonymous

I admit I am CLUELESS. This is the most detailed “LIST” of “possible” attributes I have seen posted. WOW, I assumed anything that put money into Achat coffers would be included as well as that toxic like / dislike feature. BUT ….. the number of ORGASM's I experience? Or might be capable of providing? The time spent relaxing, enjoying and sharing each others company is now going to be rated by the number of clicks on a mouse? Really?

I am not sure if BB is being sarcastic or completely sincere. How would I? We receive absolutely no instructions to go along with this thoughtless insensitive system. But revealing itself in such detail just reinforces how ridiculous and meaningless it is to ME.

I confess this entire discussion is turning me into a BITCH.  The RATING SYSTEM and LIKE/DISLIKE Feature is nothing shy of cancer in our world. It feeds on our weaknesses, rewards selfishness and reveals nothing that is truly important about ourselves. Who we are, why we came here or decided to stay. Those qualities can't be rated by the touch of a mouse or the spending of a $. They take time to develop, require trust and commitment. A connection between real people. These system do nothing to foster a sense of community, they only create judgement, prejudice and resentment.

This is my LAST post on this subject, regardless what Achat decides to do I will continue to ignore the entire system as I have from the beginning.

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Hi Swapna, glad your back and joining the Forum……..

Anything you do on Achat determines your User Level, its not just about spending A$ that you get bigger User Level.
    Everything how often do you log in, how many times do you room partners, and what you buy on AChat.

Some of us had made peace with this whole user level thing cause its “fuckt-up” cause even if people dislike you, your userlevel drops or if they like you it increase!

But its like buying things you need at shops, we all need it! so we complain about the price!

Now that is what the User Level does…..Some of US don’t like it but yet we complain about it when our user level drops!

So Swapna if you want to be back and have fun, don’t worry about the User Level…….

Enjoy the game and have all the best Orgasm you can!!!

Waves….
    HBatcher

WilliamXS
    Participant

What is the Players Level and what does it do?

Hi all

The level number can be seen above your head, after your name, in public rooms.

Here is my question…

Why is the level up linked to and when making friends, lovers and spouses?
    I see Ridiculous high numbers of levels.
    I tryed it and yes it works…around 30 friends added, with no message given and sure plenty reject to lol.

Just asking.

Greatings William 🙂

Vaughan

Hi WilliamXS,

Welcome to forum.
    Seems no one has answered your question and its a good one.

Apologies for the late reply. I have only recently taken over as Moderator and found your topic.

To answer your question, no one knows for sure why Levels were bought into the game or exactly how they work. I suspect it was for monetary reasons.

The higher the level number, it seems, the more that player is active in game play and more money is invested in the game by them.

More experienced players can tell you the things that can rise or lower it. Most is trial and error.
    I know I have gifted, bought clothes and poses and my levels have remained the same. My spouse has done the same and her level rises.

From this I presume you have to spend a certain amount before the level rises for men and possibly the levels are kinder to girls. Who knows.

The things that seem to effect the level are :

Amount of friends, lovers, spouses. The more you have, the higher the level. As you lose / delete them, the level lowers.
    Sex in private & public also seems to rise the levels.
    Spending money in the shop buying items or A$
    Buying properties in the public rooms
    Rating sex poses
    Public likes

Basically, the more you spend, gift and play and are an active player, your level will rise.

You also have the opportunity now of buying levels to feed off the need to belong and look more attractive to other players.

Good Luck with that, if that is what you want.

As for me, I enjoy the game the way I want to and levels be damned!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.