Skip to content

Can your spouse, lover friend cancel without receiving a notification?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Can your spouse, lover friend cancel without receiving a notification?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    xGypsyx
    Participant

Question: Can your spouse, lover friend cancel without receiving a notification?

I had a spouse in game, but then when looking at it later this evening it said i had no spouse, not to be found.<br>so is it the same as unfriending someone you get a notification when someone leaves your friends list?<br>cause he swears he didnt do it, i know i didnt do it, but cant say im not miffed.

Pandorra
    Participant

It is easy done. If you klick on the broken heart while watching the profile it is already finnished. I myself too managed accidentally and did not even notice first, because there is no questionnaire if you really want to do this. Klick and done. As far as I know there is no notification either, but I am not certain.
    To get on this button while typing or whatever may happen very easy even without getting aware. Especially at a laptop where I never know what my cursor does while typing coz my thumbs or palms may touch the pad in between. 
    Don't be miffed though. It may happen without intention. Restore your status and be happy together.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

If your Spouse/ Lover/ or friend has not been in game for months and months they will eventually disappear from your list. but they will come back and reappear once they log into game again. I am assuming this is NOT the case since you had conversation with your spouse.  But just something to know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.