Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Quizz: Movie and music titles

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Sinnnn will need to confirm it, but you could probably start picking your quote. Since that's another movie I own (and I'm guessing Sinnnn does too  ).

Lover
    Participant

If you give the answer and you are sure for 100% this is right, you don't have to wait for the “ok”. Only if you think you know the answer (more like “Is it…?) then wait.

sinnnn
    Participant

You got it Apollo13.  Its all yours babe.

I do babe. I do.  All 3, and there is suppose to be a 4th, hmmmmm?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I own the first two, I've yet to see the third… I'm not opposed per se, but the new Evie… when a returning cast member doesn't I have to wonder if they saw something in the script/franchise/etc.

Especially nowadays, there is a sad trend to want to milk every penny from anything that's even remotely popular. So the farther along they get the more concerned I am that they're just out to bilk the fans out of few more bucks.

Lover
    Participant

I agree with you Janine, either they have success and ride it to death, or they plan it from the beginning (like pirates of the caribbean). Almost the follower are cheap variations of the first one. In my opinion there are only few really good follower, like “Star Trek” and all parts of Lethal Weapon. Some of my favourites films, I think I will post them to “Fav fMovies”

apollo13nut
    Participant

Man 1: Great Scott
    Man 2: I know, this is heavy

HINT: This is a REVERSAL!

mikki
    Participant

I will also have to agree with you Jamime. They have a little success and will make more sequels just to keep the cash flowing. Though in the case of the The latest Mummy film, I had some reservations when I saw we had a new Evie. I did not see the film till I bought it for my collection, but I was surprised to find I liked the new Evie as well as the former. The story certainly had lots of action, a reasonable plot. All in all I liked it. Not sure if they can sustain a fourth episode, but the hint at the end of the third was towards South America(Peru). We'll see what they have in mind.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno Lover, in my opinion Trek's gotten tired ever since Roddenberry passed. I'm a Trekkie, I admit it, but I can't bring myself to get into the crap Paramount keeps churning out under the Trek label.

I started with TNG, and followed into DS9, I even watched most of Voyager, but lost interest near the end of it's run… but I figure that's okay since they did too.

Which actually inspires another thread I'm going to go start. We can either discuss it there (it's going to be about tv) or in the movie thread, but I don't want to interfere in the game too much.

And I don't blame you mikki… I bought the fourth Indiana Jones just because it was Indy  even though it was the most disappointing of the series.

mikki
    Participant

OK, On topic post: Back To The Future III, thank god there was never a fourth installment, the animated series was more than enough to kill the franchise for me.  And on the topic of The Indiana Jones fourth film, so true. While I was glad to hear They were doing it, I was very disappointed with the results.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Argh! I thought of Back to the Future, even remembering the line where Doc Brown asks why the weight of things has anything to do with it, but that was number one! Good twist Apollo.

mikki
    Participant

We have a confirmation of sorts, I have been having trouble connecting today so I will post mine now. Its a lyric from the 60's get out your wayback machines:

That fateful night the car was stalled
    upon the railroad track
    I pulled you out and we were safe
    but you went running back

Song Title and Artist please.

mikki
    Participant

A hint:  the year 1960, _____ Angel

Bear
    Participant

Title was easy, having trouble remembering the artist…(

mikki
    Participant

He makes a Din

mikki
    Participant

Bear,
          I'll take just the title. I didn't think it would be this difficult to fathom out the artist's name

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.