Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Quizz: Movie and music titles

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Teen Angel (That I knew),..by Mark Dinning  (I finally caved on the artist and googled it since this has been sitting the longest.)

mikki
    Participant

Absolutely correct Bear, take it away, Mark didn't have the most stellar career, but I knew him through a family friend. He was a very sweet man, who deserved better than he got out of life.

Bear
    Participant

I knew the song only because I grew up in a rock and roll household with much older siblings who exposed me to their music in my youth,…know the tunes not necessarily the artists.

two quotes here:

“From that fateful day when stinking bits of slime first crawled from the sea and shouted to the cold stars, “I am man.”, our greatest dread has always been the knowledge of our mortality. But tonight, we shall hurl the gauntlet of science into the frightful face of death itself. Tonight, we shall ascend into the heavens. We shall mock the earthquake. We shall command the thunders, and penetrate into the very womb of impervious nature herself. “

“No tongues.”

mikki
    Participant

I shall have to Abstain from this one, One of my top 5 favorite films ever, If we go 24 hours with out a guess I'll chime in then.

mikki
    Participant

Ok, seems no one else wants to try this one. Young Frankenstein, the first spoken by Gene Wilder's Dr. and the second being spoken by Madeline Kahn's Elizabeth

Bear
    Participant

you have it mikki…

mikki
    Participant

OK, her goes:

I have known many monsters my friend. And you are not a monster.

Lover
    Participant

Van Helsing

mikki
    Participant

You are correct Lover, It's all you babe

Lover
    Participant

Girl: Now don't freak out. I'm gonna do something to push your threshold.
    Boy: Ow, that's cold. What is that?
    Girl: I just shoved a trumpet in your ass. Aren't instruments fun?

Anonymous

i'm never going to get any of these  :

sinnnn
    Participant

OMG, I remember that one.  LMAO

Bear
    Participant

Bobbler  a hint for you:

This movie is as American as Pie is too.

Anonymous

well then why didn't you just give me the title  :

i only watch movies once for the most part.  dialogue between the characters i am not really going to remember at all.

Lover
    Participant

I would give a new hint but I know, here are enough who know it. To go on, everyone is allowed to answer.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.