Skip to content

Rape: A discussion of the word, the scenes & their flavours.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Rape: A discussion of the word, the scenes & their flavours.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Zinah
    Participant

So, the “domination from behind” pose was termed ‘rape’ recently, and it set my teeth on edge. In my experience, there’s a significant difference between willing sexual submission (rough or soft) and rape.

I don’t do rape scenes. If I’m in the room with you, I want sex and I won’t pretend differently (at least not for longer then 3 or 4 poses). Odds are 10 – 1 that I want rough, greedy, selfish, serve your desire anyway you want, sex. Want to throw me across the room, bounce me off the wall then fall on me and be in with no foreplay… I love that your need drives you to extremes. It’s powerful even as I submit to your lusts.

Will I say things like “I love it when you rape my cunt and make me cum for you?” Yes, if I know, flat out the word won’t send you over the edge. If I think it’ll freak you out, that word will never cross my lips in scene. I’m into being controlled and helpless during sex ( My kink is OK! So is yours, don’t judge!)

Rape, at it’s core is a control/power issue for the Rapist. The victim can’t stop it and No doesn’t work. I know what it’s like to be forced/manipulated into sex I didn’t want and it wasn’t violent or aggressive or painful, qualities commonly attached to the term/act of ‘rape’.

I have a huge personality. I have overwhelming energy. I’m very dominant in most aspects of my life. However, if someone saw me having sex the way I enjoy it the most, they’d call the cops and my partner would be in jail, for rape. At least until I could convince someone I like my sex about snarling, growling domination and control and that I consented to that level of intensity.

Make me submit. It works for me…. LOTS.

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe ,you do have quite the flavour to your post Zinah.

I do agree with you that “domination from behind” shouldn't be called a rape pose, but rather rough which is a good term for it. If some feels it is a rape pose then it's simply not a pose for them.

A flaw of “domination from behind” is that you'd need to have a very strong midriff for some of the options, though that's not really interesting in this thread.

I must say… sex the way you describe it Zinah, that is one of my favourite ways to do it when I'm with men . Damn, I do love getting fucked roughly until my dick shoots my cum uncontrollably… those orgasms are so intense… and then some more fucking.

I'm however not too interested in that when it's the other way around and I'm the giver, it doesn't appeal to me very much then… and I would have to wear a sports bra :. It does make me a little irritated here on AChat when women approach me wanting just that from me, if that's what they want they should look for men and not shemales.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually I get a great many women wanting me to dominate them. It's more a matter of subbing tends to be easier, or more accurately the image of it is that it is easier as they think they can lay back and Mistress will know all and do it perfectly, but I've ranted a great deal of the subject in other threads. I would guess you are running into similar souls.

Zinah
    Participant

I'm however not too interested in that when it's the other way around and I'm the giver, it doesn't appeal to me very much then… and I would have to wear a sports bra :. It does make me a little irritated here on AChat when women approach me wanting just that from me, if that's what they want they should look for men and not shemales.

I think I'm going to call you on that and say that people, ideally, are best served by seeking someone willing to scene they want to scene.  It's not only about shemales but anyone.  I don't dominate men.  I get more guys calling me Mistress than I care to recollect.  :

I have any number of things that I deeply enjoy receiving but am unwilling to give.  Rough, sex with a male where I'm the dominant, is right out.  Not gonna happen any day that I can currently foresee in this or even the next lifetime.  First time a saw a ball busting scene, I wanted to cry.  :'(  I kept thinking, “…But but, the poor penis!  😮  Don't hurt it!  :'(  Love the penis!” 

Adera
    Participant

I think your right in that Janine, many “subs” seem to assume just that and I guess your right Zinah… it's about everyone and they have to find the partners willing to do that.

Zinah, I also get the sub guys asking me to dominate them… not my thing either. But… ball busting… I don't think I want to see that at all, I'd probably wince seeing it.

I'm not much for taking my pleasure, if a girl wants me to fuck her hard it's rather something that we work up to together and it happens in the heat of the moment.

It's actually kinda the same with men for me, I like to work things up a bit before the sex really starts, teasing, playing and such… I really do like to tease guys . It's also because I don't have a vagina so I like to prepare, relax and lube myself up before things start. If I don't get some foreplay and a chance to relax it will hurt, but if I do get a chance it'll just feel good.

Zinah
    Participant

~snip~ the image of it [subbing] is that it is easier as they think they can lay back and Mistress will know all and do it perfectly, ~snip~

Which is utter crap, because if they are doing it right, [subbing] they will be doing just as much as the Mistress.  Why folks think D/s or s/m is a unidirectional experience, hell any dynamic between persons,  isn't having the best and most fulfilling experience possible.

Adera
    Participant

If I'm the sub I like to give some in return. I think many believe the sub should be silent, obedient and demure… I rather be a playful, naughty and teasing sub.

bluedenim
    Participant

If I'm the sub I like to give some in return. I think many believe the sub should be silent, obedient and demure… I rather be a playful, naughty and teasing sub.

I couldn't agree more. A mistress I was rooming with recently said that in these situations, it's actually the sub who has control and not the dom/domme, and if you think it through, it is true, if you don't want them to dominate you they can't. When I'm being dominated ( read my profile to see how often that is!) it's my reaction/s that swing the mood not the demands made by the dom/domme.

Playful, naughty and teasing? oh yes and quite vociferous too!

Bear
    Participant

I have done a couple forced rp's  though I personally don't find it that entertaining. There is something more compelling of a willing partner you unravel the mysteries  of the play with.

Lol.. glad I got my play time in Zinah, after reading that paragraph I'll be lucky to find you free for a long time. 

I cringe at the word rape on that pose,.. I see  it as  extreme ,… hot,  … definitely pushing the fringe of hard passionate lust. That's how it goes sometimes, when the moment is definitely raw and unbridled. It's a good pose for when things are well along … and there is definitely a big difference from the vaginal verses anal side of the approach. The spectrum of play is damn wide and  poses will not appeal to every person.If they did this would be a pretty boring place.

Guys doing dominating play are probably a dime a dozen,… finding a subby type who can interact and project their feelings,…sensations, are the real rare commodity. It's one reason I don't extend that side of my Dom play  to everyone, just too much work, and hardly entertaining if the partner is silent or provides basic bland responses. “oh that cock feels good there..” doesn't do it for me. 

So what your mistress said is true bluedemin,…  when a sub gives themselves over, they create in their offer a unique bond that they can shatter at a whim.  It's one reason when I do find a partner with whom I thoroughly enjoy spending that energy on, I try to make certain each experience is evoking and different.  I want them to hold a desire to return and find something new in their play with me. A Dom/Domme holds their value in creating a need in the relationship they form with their sub, that “need” being a desire in their subordinate to be driven to continue that connection. Around here there is certainly a big difference between those whose need is an rp of ownership,  and those whose need is driven by the style of play and the connection it creates.

Adera there might be those who want the silent type.. . but it is hardly entertaining, and quite difficult to unravel exactly what play gets them turned on and unhinged. I am not a mindreader.

Zinah
    Participant

Lol.. glad I got my play time in Zinah, after reading that paragraph I'll be lucky to find you free for a long time. 

My dance card always has a spot for you, Boss.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Like I said, I've ranted a great deal on the subject before. So I will simply nod and say yeah… “Janine's Dungeon” in Erotic Fantasies has a great deal on the subject already.

Bear
    Participant

A very good place to start for those interested. The topics are very well covered there.

TightFit74
    Participant

Only recently I have found myself capable of losing all inhibitions and letting primal urges come to the surface. I have always tried to be gentle with women as I was raised that way.

When it happened the first time, desire and lust raised to such a level, that I lost control and gave in to my needs, something I had never experienced before. My partner, startled at first as she didn't know me like that, was happily surprised being taken that forcefully all of a sudden. As we know eachohter well, I felt comfortable enough with her to explore that covered side of my sexual personality.

It was amazing, for both of us. For her, because she had never seen me that dominant, forceful and determined. She loved submitting to me because she felt the passion and desire for her. For me, for breaking the boundries that kept this part of me in the shadows and more or less liberated me. It wasn't just a mindless fuck, the circumstances, the flow in talk and the room brought it up naturally. The only thing I did was give in to the desire…

It offered something special, something I had never felt before, when 'ravishing' a woman. Allowing yourself to give in to that urge, doesn't have anything to do with rape, as some poses and actions are described by some people here. In my view it isn't. Rough, forceful and dominating, yes. But for me, always following the passion and desire I feel for someone, and only if I know she can handle it and view it from the right perspective…

sexilicious
    Participant

Tight you can always dominate me anytime   :

Janine Dee
    Participant

Welcome to a whole new world Tight. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.