Skip to content

RavanaNyx. My Wall.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself RavanaNyx. My Wall.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RavanaNyx
    Participant

Hello I am RavanaNyx on here but known as LilyOrias and TabbyNyx on a couple of other places.

I like stuff that pretty much most people are afraid to explore. I’m a sadist and masochist so yes I love receiving and giving pain in a pleasurable form.
    I have been a sub since I was 14 years old. So that means 3 decades of knowing what I want, what kind of Dom (Daddy) I want.
    I am a brat and I will become one if I am not getting the proper attention.
    So please don’t think that you can come in and tell me what to do because I will put you in your place.
    I also write erotica stories, a few have been posted on here. One is ongoing so I will add chapters to that as the days go by. The other one is actually finished. So feel free to look up my name to find it or look for The Dream Date and Memoirs of a Cheating Wife.
    Have fun and enjoy.

RavanaNyx
    Participant

I love deep, dark and taboo things. I like to role play (rp) when I am with someone or many people. I am a very descriptive person when I play with others. I do not have to preference as I am bisexual. I love to be used and tied up along with many other things. I do not judge others and I would like others to no judge me. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

RavanaNyx
    Participant

She was sitting in the dark all alone and scared. He stood there in the light, His hand reaching out towards her. She takes it looking lost and confused as to who this person could be. He started to guide her, show her there was a light at the end of the tunnel. She could be happy and that happiness was with Him. She leaned on Him to show her the way… a way to being completely whole. He made her whole, with a blink of an eye it was taken away. Now she stands alone and scared but this time in the light. He isn’t there to guide her anymore, to tell her she is never alone when He is around. She falls to the ground, crying her eyes out wondering where it all went wrong. If she did something to make Him turn His back on her. She racks her brain but she did everything asked of her, now she sees it clearly. She was just there something new to Him, something He could play with whenever He fancied. She now is out in the light alone and scared trying to find her way back to the dark. Not trusting anyone ever again. She will forever remain alone and scared in the dark. His guidance is over, the love He showed is gone, tossing her to the side as if she wasn’t there. She will be fine as long as she can stay in the dark, alone, scared and now lost to the world.

Her love for Him grew fast like the flame of a pyre. She now grieves for what she lost when she lost Him. She will forever stand alone in the dark.

I Stand Alone by Godsmack

RavanaNyx
    Participant

Vaughan

Welcome to forum. Your topics great.

RavanaNyx
    Participant

Smiles… Wherever the Magic Takes Me

RavanaNyx
    Participant

WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A DOM
    Someone that knows what they are doing. Doesn’t matter year of
    experience. What matters if they know what they are doing.
    1. You need to know the dynamic of the D/s relationship.
    2. You need to know that if I submit to you then I trust you.
    Which takes a lot of time.
    3. Know the difference between a sub/pet/slave. I am a SUB and
    a SUB only.
    4. You need to know how to deal with a brat. They are not like
    a normal sub.
    5. You need to know I prefer to be a solo sub. You can date
    who ever you want. But I AM THE ONLY SUB.
    6. I know what I am doing, so please make sure you do too.
    7. Don’t think you own me when you don’t.
    8. I need a strong hand and guidance. Encouragement as well.
    9. I am loyal to my Dom but I am also open and poly.
    10. I believe in having ONE DOM only. And I will only have
    one.

If you think you can handle me then please send me a message and we will see where you stand. I don’t trust right away and I don’t open up right away so I am a work in progress.

RavanaNyx
    Participant

My heart aches as I sit watching you. Your smile showing through, your love that you give flows off you. I sit watching from the sidelines knowing what it is like to have what you are showing others. We had it together and in just the blink of an eye we lost it together. I sit watching from the dark seeing the smile on your face. You brighten up the days of those around you and you don’t even know. We had that, it was wonderful. The magic of being so close to you was thrilling, loving, caring and made me as happy as I have ever been. But then it was gone in the blink of an eye. Now I sit once again in dark. Wanting to reach out to you, run to you and tell you that I will always be yours. I can’t though as for some strange reason it seems as if it was nothing but a dream. You didn’t do anything wrong, you didn’t hurt me, but you did leave me alone like you promised I would never be. I sit watching crawling into the depths of the darkness. My heart aching needing you to make me whole again but it will never happen. I will relish the time we spent together, the love we shared. I just want to be in your arms curled up, protected from everything that will come my way. You were my protector now I am alone.

RavanaNyx
    Participant

The darkness swallows the light, day turning to night. Every where you turn is emptiness, no life to hold, no love to cherish, it is gone all gone. A fire pyre stands in the midst of the empty forest. The trees black from the darkness. She leaves her corner, running to the unlit pyre. Turning around looking for who built it but she was the only one close by. Her heart feels with sadness knowing that the darkness is taking over, she decides to break free from the sorrow. Reaching out, touching the pyre willing with all her might lighting that dim flame inside. Her body slowly begins to ignite, the hot scorching flames engulfing every inch. She smiles watching the pyre come to life just like she has finally done. She begins to dance around the ring of flames reaching for the sky. Chanting as she and the fire become one, swaying back and forth with the breeze. The fire is alive, she is alive and together they will burn bright in the eyes of everyone. Never again to be alone.

Vaughan

Beautiful Words

RavanaNyx
    Participant

In sorrow and pain the heart will always remain. It feels broken in the depths of despair only to show that nothing compares. Sorrow and pain fills your heart the flame burning starting to dwindle until there is nothing. The light ignites that flame letting it burn ablaze never to die. You go on in our minds and in our hearts that flame keeps growing even though you are no longer there. When you have touched so many, that they feel you are family. You are family you make them laugh, you make them smile but most of all you make them care. Do not cry for things that cannot be changed as this was your time to return. The flame bursts then dies down from the ashes a new flame is born. Your love, your life, your legacy will live on. Do not cry for the lost as they are no longer in pain. Feel for those who grieve as they are left in sorrow and pain, the emptiness of you no longer being there. Though your memory with all that you gave will go on, we can see you, hear you. We just cannot touch you in the physical plane. Go be free, remember that you are loved. The flame of your heart still burns in those you touched.

RavanaNyx
    Participant

I do not give you my trust to break it, I give it because it is the right thing to do.
    I do not give you control to misuse it, I give it because I am needing your guidance.
    I do not give you my body to abuse it, I give it because it is yours to do as you please.
    I do not give you my mind to destroy it, I give it because you can mold me to be better.
    I do not give you my soul to break it, I give it because as my Daddy you earned it.
    I do not give you my love to throw it away, I give it because my heart let’s me know you are the one.

I am your sub and you are my Daddy, I give you my complete self.
    My mind, body, soul, heart and love.
    I need to be guided, know that I am wanted, that I am loved.
    But most importantly I need to know that I am yours no matter who is around.

RavanaNyx
    Participant

The sun rises in the east, flames burning bright. Everyone tries to run, not wanting to get scorched. The flames lash out find those that have made it hurt. Bodies scorching, the smelling of burning flesh, screams from being burned alive. They awaken the evil inside of her, the want for destruction. She stands in the middle of the street, staring up the smile in her face growing wider. Raising her hands the flames shoot up in the blink of a second they burn the whole earth. The oceans boiling, the animals dying, the humans.. they fall one by one the earth is on fire. Only she will survive unleashing the flames of the sun, letting it feed until the next time. The next set of humans who will inhabit this once fruitful land. Until then she hides in the shadows watching the earth begin anew.

RavanaNyx
    Participant

This man has shown me what being a priority is all about. What it means to feel special and be special. I cannot wait to see how this adventure with him is going to go. I am so excited to spend all my free time with him.

RavanaNyx
    Participant

hi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.