Skip to content

Game Idea. Real gifting. Cuddly Toys, Flowers and other items

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Real gifting. Cuddly Toys, Flowers and other items

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

Game Idea. Real gifting. Cuddly Toys, Flowers and other items

Well, I read a topic on this, so I decided to turn it into a poll

Bear
    Participant

Think you need to expand the question as to what you mean by giftable objects.

apollo13nut
    Participant

Ah, good point Bear, thank you. There's another thread out there that they were discussing things like stuffed animals that girls can hold in their character editor poses, but they can only get those animals from gifts (cannot be bought in shop directly).

And it doesn't have to be limited to just stuffed animals. There could be flowers, special “gift only” clothing (for example something like the french maid outfit) but girls can't buy it, someone has to send it to them as a gift.

This takes out the A$ exchange to some degree.

Bear
    Participant

ah thanks for expanding that idea Apollo,.. I agree whole heartedly that special gifts would be a nice touch,..the only issue though is that you my be gifting an item already in their possession.. say that french maid outfit… that would require some additional filters..a warning that the outfit is already in possession of the recipient… otherwise a waste of of scrip.

Lover
    Participant

I thought about personal gifts – something like an e-card, flowers with an own note, a card/letter with your own notes…
    That could be a benefit for a real friend, which a whore does not have.

On the other hand, to give money to a friend can help them to purchase items in the shop – heavy decision. Perhaps both possibilities?

islandsun
    Participant

E cards are nice had a few this past winter , from my friends here !  In real I perfer power tools ! ……….. yes I said power tools ……wood working tools ………… 

Sandra88
    Participant

Hi…..good idea, but how about a wishlist ???

John B. Good
    Participant

E cards are nice had a few this past winter , from my friends here !  In real I perfer power tools ! ……….. yes I said power tools ……wood working tools ………… 

i thought flower bulbs lol  never made a girl happy with a bandsaw , i'll bet you watch tooltime too 

have a good one !!!

gotta run, need to play with my new toy. 

islandsun
    Participant

@Giant  hehehehe !  what girl would`nt like 14 in bandsaw ! heheeeor a big mitre saw w laser,and angles right to left ! my router bits i`ve  been collecting , my bother gave me for x-mass ! 30 angle bit  $70 .00 …………………. GO PULL YOUR LEVER ACTION  !  I `m thinking to myself  , bet you can`t hit a can on a fence post !!!!!!!!  hehehehe ! :

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny Is that a challenge?

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  I practise at the range w the guys !  Most women on the island perfer to sew ! I belong to the sportsmen club here ! Great bunch of guys w lots of respect ! hehehe ! plus all married  ;Day they treat me like one of the guys !

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny I kow how to shoot.. both a gun as well as… Am told I'm a pretty good shot. But guns not very common in holland…

Bear
    Participant

Like the idea of an e-card, runs a bit more personal than token flower, stuffed toy icons to have sent.

islandsun
    Participant

lol !        Wrap myself up w a big red bowe >  Hello !  I`m a Sunny Gram !!!

Unhealer
    Participant

one of the gifted things should be a black eye lmfao

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.