Skip to content

Game Idea. Real gifting. Cuddly Toys, Flowers and other items

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Real gifting. Cuddly Toys, Flowers and other items

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

the gifted stuff should be small and go away after a couple of days, maybe not outfits and stuff but for flowers and black eyes and what have you they should be like 10-25 A$ and only last a couple of days

apollo13nut
    Participant

the gifted stuff should be small and go away after a couple of days, maybe not outfits and stuff but for flowers and black eyes and what have you they should be like 10-25 A$ and only last a couple of days

Black eye? Like beating someone up? That's not a gift I would want!

alstott
    Participant

LOL apollo you ever had an black eye? and when your answer is yes..damn man what happened to you did you wrestled with an silverback
    btw.. you don`t know what he means with black eye..me neither

Unhealer
    Participant

i mean kind of a joke gift and it could pop up with a message “USER gave you a Black Eye – Wanna try for 2? Keep it up”

Unhealer
    Participant

perfect gift for people like sunny aha

Unhealer
    Participant

what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?
    nothing, you already told her twice

islandsun
    Participant

A couple of my friends sent me music  !

Hardbody
    Participant

Was going to start another thread but thought i would stick it in here…Fucking raging at the moment, There i am chatting to someone and then off some-one else i get a message along the lines of “Hi baby you want a good fuck,Send me a gift and i can be yours”…..My answer “No thank you i have no need too”…Then let the abuse fly she give  it to me with both barrels “fuck you,Fuck this etc” And by the time i had a chance to answer back i am on her ignore list…WHAT THE FUCK ???…Everyone i speak to on here i am polite with (Well till we get in a room lol but that's another story) and i answer everyone back even if its a polite no.Been on here now for about 4 month or so and that's the first time i have had that level  of abuse hurled at me ……….THE BITCH LOL 

islandsun
    Participant

@ Hardbody  I`ve  been going on almost 2 years here  , and had alot flown at me some very disturbing ! But still dont have anyone one my ignore list . 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Hardbody In the time I have been here, I have developed a thick skin. I let most of the insults slide off my back. I have had experiences like you have, Hardbody. There's jerks everywhere. I recently was completely burnt down to the ground by someone I thought I had a good contact with. Out of the blue she wished me all kinds of diseases, etc. Unlike Sunny, she's on my ignore list.
    Due to the open character of AChat, there's no avoiding these types, no matter what you put in your banner or how polite you are. I too try to answer everyone, usually explaining i am too busy. But occasionally I don't reply because I can guess what the next line will be.
    I hope that, besides this ugly display of distaste, you will have great times and encounters with the very sweet people that hang around achat as well..

islandsun
    Participant

unlike me what ? hehehe 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Hardbody  I`ve  been going on almost 2 years here  , and had alot flown at me some very disturbing ! But still dont have anyone one my ignore list . 

Unhealer
    Participant

Was going to start another thread but thought i would stick it in here…Fucking raging at the moment, There i am chatting to someone and then off some-one else i get a message along the lines of “Hi baby you want a good fuck,Send me a gift and i can be yours”…..My answer “No thank you i have no need too”…Then let the abuse fly she give  it to me with both barrels “fuck you,Fuck this etc” And by the time i had a chance to answer back i am on her ignore list…WHAT THE FUCK ???…Everyone i speak to on here i am polite with (Well till we get in a room lol but that's another story) and i answer everyone back even if its a polite no.Been on here now for about 4 month or so and that's the first time i have had that level  of abuse hurled at me ……….THE BITCH LOL 

when they actually approach me asking for a gift instead of it just being some hooker in disguise i usually go “FUCK YOU BITCH” and ignore them first

Unhealer
    Participant

they just need to make prostitution against the rules in this game so we can start reporting them

alstott
    Participant

but how would you regulate that..i mean you go with a girl into a room and then she tell you…fuckin' only for a gift…and what now..i mean for me it`s okay when they prostitute themselves so long there`s customers who wanna pay for sex…come on do you really think they gonna stop it….pffff….A$`s A$`s A$`s

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.