Skip to content

Game Idea. Real gifting. Cuddly Toys, Flowers and other items

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Real gifting. Cuddly Toys, Flowers and other items

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

allowing prostitution doesnt make them more money, because A$ is only bought once. I think it decreases the amount of A$ bought because you have people like me who are going to quit when their shit runs out because they dont see the point in playing when it takes a giant amount of effort just to FIND the girls who arent whoring themselves out for A$. i can always log on to my female avatar and see the new positions so I dont need to keep buying them
    actually why dont I just log into my female avatar and start whoring it out

Unhealer
    Participant

see? prostitution converting paying male to another leech? ban it now

apollo13nut
    Participant

They won't ban it. Hell, I doubt they'll even change the existing format. They don't have to. They created it the way they wanted to and we keep paying (most of us) for service here….so either deal with it or stop coming back. The only true way for them to realize it is that big of an issue is to stop spending real $ and boycott, but even then, I doubt they'd care or notice.

Unhealer
    Participant

lol i dont think anyones gonna boycott, theyre going to say “fuck this” and go play something else. i think the guys who made bonetown are making an mmo or something

islandsun
    Participant

Maybe but I like my friends    Regardless  any site ! there will always be greed , and some crudness !

Not everyone`s meant to be an angel w devil horns like me !   LOL

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.