Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Regards, wishes and little messages

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 263 total)
  • Author
    Soniaslut
    Participant

I just wnated to say “Hello” and send BIG huggz and kissiz to my lovely friend Laura2025 who I never see enough of because she works so bloody hard, especially during this krayzee time we're all having to endure right now.

Laura, you're one of the most beautiful people it's been my privilege to meet at Achat. I'm so grateful I can call you my friend.
    A song for you…with much love.

Bat For Lashes  –  Laura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UznHTBZIa8E

[img]https://i.imgur.com/sajlX57.jpg?1[/img]

JessiCapri
    Participant

sUrrA9r.jpg

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

Remember this timeline at Christmas too.  Your greatest caring gift of love could be staying home.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Vaughan

haha
    Cant beat that pic!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING  TO ALL THOSE THAT CELEBRATE IT

Soniaslut
    Participant

Just wishing a “WELCOME” to a new member…BambiGurl…who I met last night.
    Hope you're all going to extend a warm Achat welcome if you bump into her.

Have fun Bambi…see you around and about, no doubt.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/XG7DoOT.jpg?1[/img]

Kaitlyn1989
    Participant

Congratz, to the WINNERS of the first ever ACHAT 55 word writing contest . 

AND a BIG THANKS  to V n Jessi for organizing the event, helping our Forum's revival… and ALL of YOU that participated.  

As for MY Lady WriterYOU get another prize when ya get home. 

Vaughan

Thank you Kait.

Big congrats to the Winners and to Jessi whose help was invaluable.
    Thank you to all our sponsors and to Achat for their support too.

JessiCapri
    Participant

BE SAFE EVERYONE!!

JessiCapri
    Participant

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

“You'd have to go all the way back to just before dawn on March 4, 1226, to see a closer alignment between these objects visible in the night sky.”
    “Alignments between these two planets are rather rare, occurring once every 20 years or so, but this conjunction is exceptionally rare because of how close the planets will appear to be to one another,” said Patrick Hartigan, an astronomer at Rice University, according to Forbes. “You'd have to go all the way back to just before dawn on March 4, 1226, to see a closer alignment between these objects visible in the night sky.”

The event, sometimes referred to as The Great Conjunction, occurs roughly every 19 to 20 years, but this is the closest the planets will line up in the night sky since the Middle Ages. Technically, Saturn will be 10 au (astronomical units) from Earth, and Jupiter will be 5 au away, but they will appear to be less than the diameter of a full moon apart.

To catch a glimpse of the phenomenon for yourself, make sure you have a clear view to the southwest about 45 minutes after sunset. The planets will be at their closest on Dec. 21, but the “Christmas Star” will be visible from anywhere on Earth for about one hour after sunset in the northern hemisphere for the entire fourth week of December. If you're viewing with a telescope, you may also be able to see Jupiter and Saturn's largest moons orbiting them that week. The next Great Conjunction this close won't happen until March 15, 2080, so be sure to take a peek out your window later this month for a brilliant holiday treat.

Soniaslut
    Participant

Just wishing a warm WELCOME to a new member Beautydreams.
        Hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends, and most importantly…Have fun.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/K50dQeL.jpg?1[/img]

Soniaslut
    Participant

Whether you celebrate it or not, the sentiment remains…

Soniaslut
    Participant

ARE YOU HERE TO WANK OR MAKE FRIENDS???

What would you rather do?

Vaughan

mmmm  is both an option?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 263 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.