Skip to content

Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    balentina
    Participant

RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW

Is it possible to resize cllient’s window? i mean other than default or full screen…

If we can reduse for example the default size…

thx in advance for the answer

🙂

Georgia

Lover
    Participant

Hi Balentina,

no it's not possible. We asked for this long time ago but it never was done.

Marilyn
    Participant

Chat window in Forum.

😉
    I don’t know if someone already posted a similar idea, but I was wondering if we could have a chatbox here on the main page of our forum…
    I believe that it would increase the number of members coming here everyday.

What do you think?

Lover
    Participant

Poll: General Chat here in forum

What do you think about the idea of a general chat here in this forum? I know some, which have this option. A small window above the main page, where you are able to chat without starting the GUI.
    It should be possible to install – so the question is, shall we aks the A-Team?

Urban
    Participant

Sound good to me.

NewGurl
    Participant

I dont see any problem with it

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno, I think that would distract from the AChat program. If they made rooms/channels IN the program, and maybe had a room/channel FOR the forum would be better in my opinion.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i think a chat in the forum is a nonsense…..basically, achat IS a chat (lol!) whit some good poses for more interaction between the users. i think the dev-team have to improve the basic chat in the client, not adding one here

Lover
    Participant

My idea is not to have a competition between GUI and this page. The general chat in the GUI didn't work – too much confusion. Here are only few people at the same time, so it's easier to follow the talk.
    The other side is, if you are not at home but using laptop, smartphone, tablet pc… or if you are not able to use the interface (e.g. at work) you can chat to like-minded.
    This is the idea behind my poll.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i can understand your point of view….let's see how he pool go and wait for dev-team news

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, that is a good point about being away from home.

bluedenim
    Participant

I'm for it.

medjai
    Participant

It's a good idea, being the number of people using the forum not as high as the GUI it won't be too confusing or too croweded

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, if this gonna happend, so it must be only for premium……only premium can have access to post in forum, if i don't mind

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually I think the forum should remain equal use for all. Especially since this could be a place where people could be convinced of the virtues of being premium.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.