Skip to content

Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

sounds like a good idea to me sometimes it is nice to have a chat going on with a group of people around. you never know where the conversation might lead to

😉 especially on this site hehehehe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmhhh…..*tipping my finger on lips*…where this gonna lead us……..on a burning hell whit horny demonettes and deamons teasing us all the time and enjoying our cum, like it's the best nectar they had ever drink

medjai
    Participant

mmmm terrifying though that is my friend

I agree that the forum should remain equal for everyone, a new member might have doubts about becomin premium and here he would be able to find nice people patient enough to help him/her decide. As a new member finding all the nice people I found here should be a good incentive to make the decision to become premium.

Oh I haven't said it before, u're all very nice and funny, it's a pleasure reading this forum 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

medjai, maybe you had lost a point: actually, free users can only read the forum, not asking for help posting they question. well, this is how forum work when i subscrive at the end of august, but don't think there was some change in this last 3 month

medjai
    Participant

Maybe I wasn't clear enough so sorry, my point is leaving the general chat here opened to guests too would let them come here and ask for questions instead of keep cold inviting people, at least that's what I hope it would happen

Lover
    Participant

A good point medjai, now I understand you. Yes, it can be a help – they can ask and if they are here in the forum, they can read the help for beginners and also the other threads, so they are able to understand what most of AChat-useres really wanna do.

sexilicious
    Participant

mmmmhhh…..*tipping my finger on lips*…where this gonna lead us……..on a burning hell whit horny demonettes and deamons teasing us all the time and enjoying our cum, like it's the best nectar they had ever drink

well hentai i might have to put my demon outfit on just for you then just so i can lead you down that road

hentaiboy69
    Participant

eh eh eh! it will be nice to be lead to hell from a dirty angel!

Janine Dee
    Participant

You hit a very big point for me medjai… as much fun as we have here I REALLY think the game would be served well if we could find a reliable way to let people know about us.

Lover
    Participant

It will be a win-win-situation for the forum and most of all for the game itself!

medjai
    Participant

From what I can see here are concentraded most of the nicest people in achat and I can't immagine for a beginner a better way to want to upgrade to premium after having u guys as guides, plus it would give the forum more visibility 

sexilicious
    Participant

eh eh eh! it will be nice to be lead to hell from a dirty angel!

and i can get pretty dirty hehehehe

Bear
    Participant

Well a good shower scene will clear that up…  :

A unique idea Lover, I don't think I've seen  this on other sites. What might help was a suggestion I heard the other night of a direct link from the game to the forum,…, it might increase traffic here if folks had an quick link there on the main game.

I still don't understand why the general chat was pulled on their test last year. The game itself will benefit from an ability to mingle on a broader scale. A “guide” channel monitored by long term players to provide assistance to noobs might help make a better experience for them.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, actually there is a direct button whit the shop and not whit the forum. the problem is how many peoples are interessed in forum activitis (some i meet really don't know about the exsistence of it!) and how we and the dev-team can promove the use of it. maybe whit more space for personal message on the profile, we can try to involve more peoples, but not sure it can work.

I still don't understand why the general chat was pulled on their test last year. The game itself will benefit from an ability to mingle on a broader scale. A “guide” channel monitored by long term players to provide assistance to noobs might help make a better experience for them.

mmmh, i think it's just a problem of “number”. this is not a regular MMO like WOW (just to mention one the famous one!), when peoples usually the world chat to find companions for an adventure, here u have a costant chat, where if everyone just say “Hi” yuo end to be crowed by message and u can lost the one you are looking for.
    but take this in mind…i'm talking whitout knowing how the chat was really working, so…….

Bear
    Participant

Having experience on another site that has  such a system, I will agree a person could easily get lost in the shuffle.  Truthfully though one has to remember that personal approaches are still critical on truly meeting a person,…,

The critical failure I saw there last year was that one could not click on a name and pull the profile up immediately . I am of the opinion, it might lessen the cold invites and some unwanted chatter… it too has a possible “down” side of publicly airing nasty conflicts.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.