Skip to content

Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, i think in a global chat some filter can be needed and not so difficult to do: i mean, look at the actual partner search, where u can set orientation, favourite games, etcetera…..if we can have something like this, we can reduce drastically the amount of message where we are surfing one.
    at the end, it can be nice to have a “friends”, “lovers” and “spouse” channels too, directly linked whit our personal lyst

medjai
    Participant

Nice the idea of personal relations channels 

To avoid chaos the general chat could be supervised by some of the most active users like Bear suggested giving them special priviledge in case of a ban or something somthing like that is needed, afterall we can't expect to have 1 forum administrator always here to supervise.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

uuuuuhhh…….an user banning other users!? no why and not so correct…..pllus, i don't think older users wanna stay logged just to take a look at the chat or they just loose all the fun. there must be another solution….but i dunoo what it can be!

Rukya
    Participant

i think the filter is the better solution

medjai
    Participant

ofc they cannot stay logged all the time, we all have to play too don't we?    but picking a couple of users from different time zone shoiuld give enough cover. Talking about ban that's of course something it would be use just in extreme cases, u never know what u might find with new free users so it won't hurt being prepared hoping to not have to use that option  

About the filter, my idea was to have a general chat here free acess to anyone so members of the forum could exchange quick and funny messages when aren't able to use the GUI while new mebers could come here asling for advice and see what's achat is about. We don't need to put filters for friends, spouses and lovers imo coz there's already the GUI to do that, am I wrong?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

medjai, i was talking about the common chat the dev-team try in game and then was removed…….not the one here in forum!

medjai
    Participant

oh sorry my bad 

sexilicious
    Participant

@ Bear  I don't think a shower scene would get me very clean especially if i had a guy in there  i might get very dirty hehehehehe

Lover
    Participant

You'll hang in a state between being clean and dirty

Lover
    Participant

We asked for a direct link fromt he game to the forum when we made the quick-start guide. Obviously they didn't want it. But sometimes people change their mind. So my question to the A-Team:

Please give a direct link to this forum.

More voices here give you more feedback. A help for you.
    More voices here means more customer loyalty.
    More voices here means more premium members.
    More premium members here means more money.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

you had forget the last three, Lover!

More money means more good programmer.
    More programmer means more good release.
    More good release means more money.

Lover
    Participant

So true hentai! 

sexilicious
    Participant

You'll hang in a state between being clean and dirty

i sure would but can the guys handle that constant going back and forth to cleaner to dirtier lol

Bear
    Participant

ummm… yes

Though I think I would wear you out,… and end up having to clean you myself before I carried you back to bed for that blissful sleep.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

for a sleep you say, bear……mmmh, is it what you are really planning!? or just to have a bis!?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.