Skip to content

Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

ummm… yes

Though I think I would wear you out,… and end up having to clean you myself before I carried you back to bed for that blissful sleep.

ooooooooo now that sounds quite interesting  sure hope you would be up for a long session then cause i don't tire too easily

Bear
    Participant

licks his lips,… I have ways of keeping the intensity flowing…and I don't tire easily either with the right partner.

medjai
    Participant

Seems like the bear is hungry 

Lover
    Participant

Sexilicious, constant going back and forth is sooooo easy for us. Our problmes start, if we also shall go left and right

sexilicious
    Participant

well bear i might have to try you out one day and see if it flows easily enough
    so lover does that mean a gal shouldn't expect a guy to go from one breast to the other since the movement is left to right or right to left lol since they would start to have problems

Lover
    Participant

Multitasking is our problem, not breast playing
    This one we're doing since the first day of our live

sexilicious
    Participant

hehe lover well good to know i don't have to sacrifice the pleasure to my boobs then

Lover
    Participant

No you don't have to sexi! If you ever need my help, just say one word

Think I wait one or two more weeks then I close the poll.

sexilicious
    Participant

No you don't have to sexi! If you ever need my help, just say one word

Think I wait one or two more weeks then I close the poll.

first i have to find you on there lol so would that be any one word or do i need to say “one word” hehehehe

Lover
    Participant

Deal, “One word” is our character recognition

sexilicious
    Participant

hehe ok “one word” it will be but i have to find you on there first lol

Pafe
    Participant

mmmm terrifying though that is my friend

I agree that the forum should remain equal for everyone, a new member might have doubts about becomin premium and here he would be able to find nice people patient enough to help him/her decide. As a new member finding all the nice people I found here should be a good incentive to make the decision to become premium.

Oh I haven't said it before, u're all very nice and funny, it's a pleasure reading this forum 

I agree with medjai on this one.  For my first few days, I just asked a lot of questions in AChat via the search.  Most people were nice enough to answer, and It was even an ice breaker  😮  but being able to chat in a comfortable environment would have been easier… provided there were others in the forum.

Thank you for letting me share,
        Pafe

And… I agree… You are all nice and funny, and I have enjoyed reading this forum.

Lover
    Participant

IMHO there is another advantage if we had a general chat here. The threads would be used more for informationd and discussions, not going off-topic so fast.
    I close the vote and ask the A-Team if it's possible and what they think about.

Lover
    Participant

Chat window – sign, your partner is writing

In each messenger software you see when your chat partner is writing, usually there are 3 little points running.

Is it a) possible and
    b) a good idea to have something like this, too?

I think it would be helpful. Though I believe it's just possible in room. Outside everyone can write to you and it could be impossible oder very confusing.

What do you think?

medjai
    Participant

I agree, outside the room it would be useless and only confusing but inside it would be very helpfull, that way we can avoid writing over each other when being descriptive or rping

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.