Skip to content

Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Jacquesza
    Participant

/sign

hentaiboy69
    Participant

it can be rreally usefull in some situatuion. About having it outside the room, well, it can create just a big mess

sexilicious
    Participant

true cause people tend to go off topic quite easily  :

sexilicious
    Participant

it is a very good idea. I know I for one like knowing that someone is writing me so I can wait for what they are saying then they can see that i'm typing a response to what they said.

West69
    Participant

QUOTE: “In each messenger software you see when your chat partner is writing, usually there are 3 little points running.
    Is it a) possible and b) a good idea to have something like this, too?

I think it would be helpful. Though I believe it’s just possible in room. Outside everyone can write to you and it could be impossible oder very confusing.
    What do you think? ”

The more communication improvement, the better. Sometimes I am writing, and they have already said, “Yes.” : 🙂

Lover
    Participant

Unfortunately this is not on their to do list. I close this thread.

TightFit74
    Participant

With the usual mesengers, you open a seperate chat when you are talking, allowing more information to be shown. The way AChat is set up is, as soon as you log in, you are approachable to all.
    Displaying a message that your partner is writing, means a new chat-connection would have to be made. Inside the room is a different situation. Still, I think the whoe set-up of axchanging messages should be re-createdif they want to make this possible..

Adera
    Participant

Giving the chat an overhaul would be nice, it's kinda cumbersome at times now and yes, an indication that shows when you partners is writing while in a room would be nice.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Tight: Lover is not asking to make it work like messenger in the general chat, but only in room, or this is what i had understand. it will be a really good solution in some RP, cause you risk to overwrite your partner message sometimes……well this happend in a normal chat too, anyway.

About the general chat, i think we really need some sort of filter or the famous “busy button”. mmmmmhhh, wonder what the dev-team think of this!

Lover
    Participant

You're right hentai. I thought about the idea of this sign and very fast I recognized, it's just possible in room.
    Of course, it must not be the 3 points, I'm open minded. E.g. the colour of the person's name who is writing changes, an insertion ….

It would be perfect to have to in general chat, too. But the usual solution would lead to a mess, I'm sure.

Rukya
    Participant

i agree with the idea of see when someone write something in room this can help verry well sometimes ;D

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya’s…

I like this idea, too. It would be useful to see that I am about to be responded to or asked something. Especially for me because I talk a lot.. (lol) both here and in Real Life. ‘Though there have been time when I am with someone in a room and we are so connected that we type practically the same thing. That can feel awsome. 😀

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

On7sky
    Participant

Chat in a separate independent frame

Hello.
    It is possible to allocate a chat window from the main frame?
    Or hide the main frame, and only leave to chat.
    Often it is simply a desire to chat away from home (at work).
    But the confusing abundance of great erotic content (not applicable at this time). That is, just want to have a chat window.

Rukya
    Participant

welcome on7sky , not sure its possible , but you can go see this topic :

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1001.30.html

its one about chat boxe and all this 

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, in another post you wrote “its possible , i saw it in a game , peoples can connect their avatar to chat in game  with their phone”
    Do you have more infos about this?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.