Skip to content

Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. RESIZE CLIENT WINDOW AND CHAT WINDOW IN FORUM.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

oh its possible on a phone , but if i understand well , 7sky ask if its possible in a computer

Lover
    Participant

Yes, sky is asking about computer – but I ask for the phone

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm so yes in phone its possible ;D

FateInfinity
    Participant

As I previously posted, chat system in achat (by me) should be totally revised. Too bad compared to other chats.

dutchy
    Participant

I agree with you Marilyn perhaps even a box where you can speak to several ppl at the same time to share ideas or fantasies or storys 😀

hentaiboy69
    Participant

With the risk of mixing several things and lost the one you are following…….
    a chat box can be a good idea but only for some short message, not for start a fantasy or something different……for that, we have the B&G, the Ice House and others places.

my 2 cents, of course!

Lover
    Participant

Yes Marylin, someone asked for it – it was me. I know it's possible with the forum software but the A-Team obviously doesn't want it.

I got the idea in the beginning of this year and also created a poll…
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1327.0.html

Perhaps we should make a new try soon?

jayc
    Participant

its a good idea. and to echo Lover its  possible witht the forum software. perhaps a vote to guage interest?

tangoracer
    Participant

Hi all on the Chat box idea I play a game called Evony and in the game you have WORLD CHAT every one that is online can chat there    GROUP CHAT where you have to be invited to join the chat  and then you have WHISPER CHAT witch is one to one chatting

Its just a thought mite be and idea that can be looked into for here

Tango

BeauBelle
    Participant

In Game chat window & Forum Chat window.

Group chat sounds great to me

Concerto

The chat window obviously supports a drop down list. Why can't we talk directly (whisper) to individual partners while in group?

There are occasions when I may not be interested in one of those present (but tolerate them, lol) but would perhaps like to meet the other 1-on-1 sometime or even discuss the prowess (or lack of same) of the 3rd party.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Concerto, this is something i had ask time ago but seems like for the moment the Dev-Team don't find it usefull. Hope they will change their mind!

evilbaby
    Participant

Hi all,

In game chat improvements.

sometimes I deal with some issues on in-game chat. First problem is sometimes it is hard to read chat due to some backgrounds. My second problem is, sometimes I go afk for 20-30 minutes after I come, I see people wrote something but I don’t know when they wrote it. I think it is rude to answer someone 20-30 minutes later. I come up with some simple ideas like an option for changing chat box’s background color and add a timer to chat (ex. (23.50)evilbaby:hi there)

I would like to hear your creative ideas about the in-game chat (like some different emoticons,boring/horny alert etc.)

Lover
    Participant

Im not sure if it makes sense to see time – im sure, you girls will be confused with many time stamps with same second lol…
    but nevertheless, thanks for your ideas – were just collecting new ones to send to A-Team here

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas  > New experiences for AChat
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3048.45.html

Ill add yours too

Allys
    Participant

Tabs and filters would be great.

Like, a tab for your friends, another of your lovers.  And a drop-down that lets you select a name and filter out everyone else.  Also, a bigger, adjustable window.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.