Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Riddle: brain teaser

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 411 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Here is an easy one, I think….

The destitute person has it.
    The prosperous person needs it.
    However, if either of them eats it they will die.

Lover
    Participant

There is NOTHING to answer

Anonymous

Well, I did say it was easy

Lover
    Participant

Three people check into a hotel. They pay $30 to the manager and go to their room. The manager finds out that the room rate is $25 and gives $5 to the bellboy to return. On the way to the room the bellboy reasons that $5 would be difficult to share among three people so he pockets $2 and gives $1 to each person.
    Now each person paid $10 and got back $1. So they paid $9 each, totalling $27. The bellboy has $2, totalling $29.

Where is the remaining dollar?

Kingdustin
    Participant

Okay i think i have the answer. there is no missing dollar. your add wrong out the 30$, 3$ when back. witch made 27$ and 2$ to the bellboy makes 25. so all together the 3 only payed 27$ to the manager in the end.

I  hate math base riddle they hurt my brain to much. but i think i got right answer.

Lover
    Participant

You're right You may add the next one.

Rukya
    Participant

Okay i think i have the answer. there is no missing dollar. your add wrong out the 30$, 3$ when back. witch made 27$ and 2$ to the bellboy makes 25. so all together the 3 only payed 27$ to the manager in the end.

I  hate math base riddle they hurt my brain to much. but i think i got right answer.

hmmm i dont understand , 27$+2$ still do 29$ not 30 . the question was where is the missing dollar

Kingdustin
    Participant

it a trick question. there is no missing dollar the riddle is a mathematical paradoxic. each man gave 10, ( 10 x 3=30 ) 30 is total spent 5 was take away, 2 of the 5 was kept  1 was given to each of the 3 men. each man spent 9 now ( 9 x 3=27 )  witch leave a remainder of 2 .

I'm very sorry,  mathematical paradoxic is not an easy thing to explain. I hope it help you to understand.

Brandybee
    Participant

Hey Rukya,  come to the bar, after a few bevvies it will all surely make sense  lol 

Kingdustin
    Participant

hmmm…I'm staring to think the Riddle I posted is to hard. i will leave it up, anyone who thinks they have the answer PM I will add a simpler one so we can keep the the chain moving.

Kingdustin
    Participant

What has 4 legs in morning , 2 legs in the evening, 3 legs at night?

this is my easiest  riddle I have.

Good Luck

Lover
    Participant

Dustin,

don't give up too fast – you posted your riddle last night. Here are people from all over the world – personal leisure and different time zones included. If there are no answer we usually ask for a clue or give one…

The answer to your current riddle is “a human” – as baby crawling on arms & legs (= morning), on two feet in the evening and at night on his feet, but using a walker.

So now it's up to me and I ask you to repost your last one again.

Rukya
    Participant

@  king : get your previous the last is too easy , in mythology , the sphynx was the one asking this to Ulysse 

about lover's one , just give 33.33 cents to each and 0.01 cent to the bellboy and you'll have your missing $ lol 

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, the secret in my riddle is easy if once recognized.You may not add the 2$ with the 27$. You have to subtract 27 – 2 = 25 then add the 5$
    25 + 5 = 30.

Kingdustin
    Participant

Well put Lover, I had Little difficulties about explain that one lol now as requested here is my First riddle.
    Riddle=blue
    question=red

There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
    The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet.
    No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage.

The question is: Who owns the fish?

Hints:
    The Brit lives in the red house.
    The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
    The Dane drinks tea.
    The green house is on the left of the white house.
    The green homeowner drinks coffee.
    The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
    The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
    The man living in the center house drinks milk.
    The Norwegian lives in the first house.
    The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
    The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
    The owner who smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
    The German smokes prince.
    The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
    The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water

Key to this one take your time and pay attention. Good Luck to all.
    as a side note it took me few hours to solve it my self. with help of pen and paper lol
    Stated by creator of the riddle 98% of people will not be able to answer it.
    some of you my know the Name of riddle.I ask that you keep it to your self.
    Please enjoy
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 411 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.