Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Anagram. Riddle: Letter chaos

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 514 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

mmm  well done Jayc, the last was hard … Ive been working on it awhile … and you solved it, Congratulations and welcome to the game of words

Please could we have a clue as well as the words numbers … Thanks ever so … helps with the direction of where I'm looking ..

OAK SHED FIVE PELT =  SPEAK OF THE DEVIL  (Maybe Jayc was the clue mmm ? LOL )

CHATTERING  DENTINES

Clue  4 words,  _ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  (  7 , 2 , 3 , 6 )    When England lifts that cup, yes we will  …  hehehe

bluedenim
    Participant

mmm  well done Jayc, the last was hard … Ive been working on it awhile … and you solved it, Congratulations and welcome to the game of words

Please could we have a clue as well as the words numbers … Thanks ever so … helps with the direction of where I'm looking ..

OAK SHED FIVE PELT =   SPEAK OF THE DEVIL   (Maybe Jayc was the clue mmm ? LOL )

CHATTERING  DENTINES    =      DANCING IN THE STREET. 

Clue  4 words,  _ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _   _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  (  7 , 2 , 3 , 6 )     When England lifts that cup, yes we will  …   hehehe

ME A HELPER?  Only for today, one word

Brandybee
    Participant

ME A HELPER = EPHEMERAL…  lol    You referring to my football hopes Blue…..  lol … aww and I thought you liked our Becks

VIRGINAL THEMED

Clue 3 words  _  _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _  ( 6 , 3 , 5 )    We certainly are here

hentaiboy69
    Participant

VIRGINAL THEMED  =  MARGIN THE DEVIL

but not sure if it's correct……

if yes, i'll go whit the next one when i have it

Brandybee
    Participant

Hentai,  good try  but not the answer I was looking for …  think along the lines of what you are doing here  hehe  xxxx

Rukya
    Participant

erf the rules have changed for this game when i'll be back someone need to explain me the new rules . but not now cause for now its not a permanent return (damn telecom society , hurry to give me back my connection lol  )

Brandybee
    Participant

Rukyal … the rules havent really changed …. its just the anagrams got more complicated and longer and included more words lol and therefore we or I needed clues to try and solve them.

Basically you find a word or phrase, mix the letters up to make another word or phrase, give clues to the amount of words involved, letters in each word and then a little word clue to help you solve it.  Sometimes players find a solution, that may be different to the answer but good enough to accept … it has to fit the clues though  

well, thats how I'm playing anyway and it seems to work ok.

Look forward to you coming back

bluedenim
    Participant

Rukya!

Missed you lots, hurry back! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

VIRGINAL THEMED =  LIVING THE DREAM!

ICING AMONG A

Two words, 6-5, clue?    Whenever I can!

Brandybee
    Participant

ICING AMONG A =  COMING AGAIN   

GOT A WIFELESS ADRIFT

Clue :-    2 words ,  S A_ _ SF _ _ D     A F _ _ R G _ _ W   ( 9 , 9 )   ….  mmm  big yawn and stretch ….  smiling dreamily….

Brandybee
    Participant

Another clue perhaps   mmm  What every husband hopes for, or brags about, seeing in his wife after their eventful wedding night …..

Lover
    Participant

SATISFIED AFTERGLOW

Brandybee
    Participant

Yay, well done Lover …  Congratulations.  Will you post a new riddle? 

Lover
    Participant

Of course I do

ARIVE TORN OBA

4 words

bluedenim
    Participant

ARIVE TORN OBA      4 Words?            What you mean

NOT A VIBRATOR?

Hee hee

Lover
    Participant

LOL, no it's not not a vibrator. 4 words is correct.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 514 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.