Skip to content

Robot Girl / Boy – See poses and clothes on them before buying.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Robot Girl / Boy – See poses and clothes on them before buying.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

robot girl works though a babbling nag… never understood why robot boy is off limits…

Janine Dee
    Participant

My guess? A room can handle only one set of robo code at a time.

Adera
    Participant

I'd say its just because free females can enter into a 3some while free men can't.

Bear
    Participant

You can't use Roboboy for 3somes even with a another partner to test… which is disappointing,.. if on the new 3some poses one wants to test out the options.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ohhh, okay I thought we were referring to a Real Man or Woman with the two Robos to test a threesome. I can say for a fact Robot Girl can be with two real girls for a threesome… if you can put up with her speaking every time you speak to each other.

Bear
    Participant

yes,… it would be nice to have a gag for the robot

alstott
    Participant

yep it's kinda hardcore sitcom with one of the robots in it…but a annoying one lol

NewGurl
    Participant

Robot Girl / Boy – See poses and clothes on them before buying.

Hey I have a suggestion for the Robot_Boy and Robot_Girl. How about turning on all poses so we could try them before buying them.

Also we need the following:
    Robot_Shemale
    Robot_Group

It would be nice to be able to check out the poses before we buy them. And use the Robots to be able to get used to the functions before going into the rooms with our lovers.

bluedenim
    Participant

I agree, What a good idea!

Lover
    Participant

We had this question long ago, but it's good to repeat from time to time – I'm also surprised there isn't a Shemale robot, I thought they did it meantime.

Rukya
    Participant

Poor robot girl and robot boy , more than 20000 peoples trying all poses with them for free , not a so good idea i think ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i had suggest it too, talking about giving to robot the poses…..good answer to me was this: peoples gonna just enjoying them for free and no more…maybe this is right, giving all the pose to a robot, gonna be not so good at the end….

on the other hand, we need a robot shemale to try all the pose who envolved them.
    robot group!? mmmh, better add more then 1 robot for all the gender!

sexilicious
    Participant

well for some ppl they couldn’t do anything with the robots since I know the FF have to have poses before they can do any of that oh so nice action stuff

😀 and i agree it would be nice to try them out first before buying them

NewGurl
    Participant

There would be alot of people trying them so make the option of all poses only available to Paid Prem Members. If you let your subscription lapse you cant get them. This would cut down on the free users and expired members

Bear
    Participant

I thought that was what friends were for… : 🙂

A little tweak to the shop would solve that issue… an animated sampling with ability to check the options.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.