Skip to content

Robot Shemale

- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jcm0824

Just a thought. Why if there is Robot girl and Robot boy,is there no robot shemale? I would think it would benefit those who enjoy this life style to be able to practice their new poses as the rest of us can.

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm i think its the third topic made to ask a robot shemale

bluedenim
    Participant

Good idea. Wouldn't think it too difficult to make, not with the talent that AChat has working for it!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hmmm i think its the third topic made to ask a robot shemale

third, first or whatever….this is a necessity, how it is to be able, for our designer, to test their creation on a shemale body! someone will probably say it's not different from testing on female body…..well, it's wrong! we had seen some problem on release of full bodysuit on shemale at the begin, sooooooo…..please, Dev-Team, do that! add shemale robot and give us the chance to use shemale to test new clothes!

Lover
    Participant

Robot Shemale is not for testing fashion – but for testing poses

We asked for it and we will go on asking. Which free poses do shemales have?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Robot Shemale is not for testing fashion – but for testing poses

ooook…….Lover, i'm asking two different things:

• robot shemale to testing pose
    • give chance to the designer to have access to shemale to test their clothes!
    • [/list]

nothing less, nothing more! 

Lover
    Participant

We don't need a robot shemale for testing our fashion. We just can test in the editor – there we have each gender, but only can use girl/boy.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Geez, i think i have to shut my mouh those days…..oh well!

tangoracer
    Participant

MMMMMM yes Robot Shemale would be a great add

But just one little Add to all the Robot's    MMMMMM it's just a thought for the user to have the use of the moves the robot MMMMMMMM

Anonymous

I missed this tangoracer.

It is one thing that I have thought of ever since I started playing. If you are going into a room with a robot, why can't you activate the robot yourself and make it do all the moves that a non-robot would do for a pose?

Unless you read the forum extensively or, god forbid, play other characters you don't have a clue what your partner can do.

The number of times I have asked “kiss me?” to find out that they don't have the damn action. Talk about coitus interruptus while they fumble around looking for it only to say, “sorry, I can't do that”. Embarrassing.

Lover
    Participant

Totally agree – when you're checking a pose or just looking for an action it would be great to have this option.

Nat33
    Participant

If you want I'm doing the “robot shemale” after 22:00 (French time), but only 10 minutes for each user.
    Oh, and I have all the poses of the game.

Price:
    15000A$ for girls and shemales.
    Free for Men… yeahhhh

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lol, Nat……not cheap but a great offer from you!

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm … i pass my turn , sorry nat i dont have 15000 A$ lol

Nat33
    Participant

Hmmm … i pass my turn , sorry nat i dont have 15000 A$ lol

For you it's different, you're THE “Paddle Queen” 
    And with you I can speak in French 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.