Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 67. Rodeo Girls.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 67. Rodeo Girls.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Rodeo Girls

let-me-ride-your-pleasure-2317.jpg

Available in the shop for A$199. Please vote in the poll and share any thoughts you may have.

F1 (All Fours)
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Enjoy!
    Grab Ankles (Partner’s)
    Bend Forward
    Leg Up (Raise right leg so partner can hold the ankle.)
    Suck Dildo
    Pleasure Face 1-2

F2 (Riding)
    Slap Ass (Partner’s)
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Rub Clit (Own)
    Bend Back
    Rub Pussy (Partner’s)
    Dildo in Asshole (Partner’s)
    Dildo in Pussy (Partner’s)
    Rub Asshole (Partner’s)
    Pleasure Face 1-2

*I* don’t get it. Definitely one of those poses I would say could be left out if one is keeping a close eye on their A$.

Lover
    Participant

Congrats Ladies, you've got a new position. Give a description and your feedback.

The price is 199A$.

islandsun
    Participant

🙂 I checked it out! I’m happy for the girls ! Doesn’t do a thing for me!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I bought this… to see what it was like, and because I want the full FF(F) assortment … I don't see myself using it that much. The biggest reason being that despite being fairly well read I can't find the words to describe my thoughts.

Really, I've been deleting and retyping this quite a bit… so no, sorry development team, just no. You've been given plenty of suggestions, and while that tiny shred of optimism that tends to stay with me wants to say maybe you were trying to surprise us even if that is the case it was not a pleasant surprise.

Even if you don't want to try any of the suggestions here… at least try ONE without the damn silicone. Please.

Yeah the one no at this point WAS me.

Adera
    Participant

I have an idea what happens in this pose from the picture and after reading Jaines post I'm pretty sure about it… but what is it really like?

Janine Dee
    Participant

The girl on all fours can basically Enjoy. lean forward, rub her breast, or raise her leg… or suck that damn dildo. No way to touch the girl on top.

The girl on top can rub her own breast or use her fingers or toy on either of the openings on the girl below.

Hence my extreme lack of enthusiasm… I mean you can't even look at each other really.

Unhealer
    Participant

lol janine theyre totally just mocking you now…
    it isnt really a bad pose though, its right from the book, usually a guys on the bottom and its kind of gay even with a female

Adera
    Participant

Um… this pose sounds really lame… I'm not even slightly jealous any more.

islandsun
    Participant

🙁 SORRY! You girls are disappointed 🙁

Janine Dee
    Participant

I don't take it personally Unhealer. I just assume that those who thought this wasn't that bad of an idea know nothing about pleasing a woman.

Ardeur
    Participant

From what the picture showed me, this seems more like something performers would do for the pleasure of an audience, not for pleasing each other. It might work if it was converted to a 3-way position, with someone at the back, but in it’s current state it doesn’t look like it’s worth buying…

🙁

Janine Dee
    Participant

If they added say a third person for the one on hands and knees to say perform orally that would work wonderfully, but yeah this just doesn't feel inherently satisfying.

Unhealer
    Participant

can i come?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I realized my big problem with this pose is it could rank as one of the LEAST sensual ones of all. The action is centered on the genitals to such a degree that is the only strong point of contact..

Heck even the definitively silly Strap on 69 had more bodily contact.

Adera
    Participant

I guess the goal of this pose might have been to create something more of a cold dom/sub thing but the result is mostly just awkward? I can't really try the pose so I don't really know what happens in it but that's how it appears to me. If its like how I imagine the girl on top could say typical domme stuff, the girl below receives and takes the possible humiliation. the problem with that is that most dommes probably want to look at the sub to see her reactions… at least I would.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.