Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 67. Rodeo Girls.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 67. Rodeo Girls.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

DID I DO ! SOMETHING WRONG !    Don`t want to step on anyones toes !  Being just me !

Ardeur
    Participant

Yeah, you may be lonely at the top right now, but I reckon it won’t take much longer before you think it’s getting crowded up there… ;D

And don’t you worry Sunny, we like you just the way you are, even if we don’t always understand you… 😉

😉 😉 :-*

Bear
    Participant

Was going to worry if they gave her the hat she wouldn’t post any more, : 🙂
    she has geisha outfits and slew more to go on about… ;D

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: Your doing nothing wrong, fight for your hat. I think I’d like the hat as well, I’d have to take it for a test ride on a hot guy. 😛

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ohh Sunny Honey no, no, no, just teasing. Only teasing.

islandsun
    Participant

I`m fine w every one ! Being the Wicca I` am !  I`m easy going ! lol  not a good thing to say on achat ,hehehe ! Natural born flirt , >Smiling < I`ll always post something . I can paint , draw on canvas , paper , better then putting things in words !  hahaha  I reade the life of a geisha  at a very young age !

Janine Dee
    Participant

No, I joked because I am actually fairly similar for FF and BDSM on here. 😉

Adera
    Participant

Yes, it is a quite odd pose… for SF and SS as well.

I think it feels kinda awkward, really not something that would be even remotely natural irl.

NewGurl
    Participant

I tried this pose once and thought it was rather silly. The only Id get it is if I had A$ and all thge poses I wanted first.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yeah, certainly not something to buy if you've got anything else you care to. This easily falls under the “Spending A$ to try to encourage FF development” for me.

Vaughan

FF Pose Review Request. 67. Rodeo Girls.

PRICE: 199A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 8. Using Hands or Dildo.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides. They are actually already done for you on this one. Just check nothing else has been added since, as Achat have been known to add and improve actions at a later date.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.