Skip to content

Game Idea. Jail Room

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Jail Room

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Nighttalker
    Participant

Hey crazy Achat-People 😉

Something came to my mind when i bought the Police officer uniform… we don’t have any room in a jail!

It’d be such a good scene for a lot of handcuff fantasies 😉

So i thought what ideas do you have concerning rooms the devs could impliment in the game 😉

Don’t hold back, just write your deepest fantasies down 🙂

( i don’t know if there is a topic like that already there so i made a new one 😉 )

Greetings Patrick aka Nighttalker

Lover
    Participant

Hi Patrick, we have two topics for rooms. One we are collecting ideas (I suggest to post your jail idea there). After collecting ideas for a while, wemake a poll and everyone can vote for his fav idea. You find both topics in

Discussions about AChat > Polls

Justlna
    Participant

We have so-called 'interrogation room'. It looks quite good and could be used for such roleplay.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, the interrogation room is a good start, but i can see what Nighttalker mean…..jail play can bring to new add for pose too, maybe!

[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxb07LGdmReTHWqE_QQCdMZe_j3iIY9Fa0f3uI8R3LQqIj75zi[/img]
    Lover
    Participant

You can use glory hole for this

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yesss, similar but not the same, my friend! the interessing thing of the glory hole is you can't see who is on the other side, here there can be more interaction

tangoracer
    Participant

Hi  Patrick

Looks like we have a new member of the NSPD  Put it up on your profile page and have some fun I'm sure the female officers will welcome you to the department in only the way they can 

Captain Tango Traffic 

Patricia1975
    Participant

Hey crazy Achat-People

Something came to my mind when i bought the Police officer uniform… we don't have any room in a jail!

It'd be such a good scene for a lot of handcuff fantasies

So i thought what ideas do you have concerning rooms the devs could impliment in the game

Don't hold back, just write your deepest fantasies down

( i don't know if there is a topic like that already there so i made a new one )

Greetings Patrick aka Nighttalker

I AGREE with Jail room would  be complete

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

We use the “Interrogation” room for that.  The only thing missing from it are the bars…  The “room” I would like to see is some sort of campfire, outdoor scene.  But it's almost too late in the season for us here in the north for that.

Also… I'm still waiting for my space ship.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hey, Pafe…can be this good as campfire!?

clan_2013_05_by_lostsoul235-d6fqdiv.jpg

or did you have something more complex in mind!?

mooncalf
    Participant

That would be a great campfire hentaiboy69.  It's even got benches with a back rest for us “older players”    And a grandstand for watching the special doings… there's something to be said for being outdoors near a warm fire.

I, however, would very much like to see a barn loft/hay loft setting.  Pile the small bales of hay and straw into any configuration your heart desires, spread a horse blanket on them and have fun.  It should be some what dark, maybe having just the wheel door open.  Played many a romantic game in ours.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmm……moonie, it will be very interessing to have a secret date with farmer's daughter in the barn!

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p4bYFolmLwg/S98Pl0Oyu4I/AAAAAAAAAaE/TsZ3ZdTWxE8/s400/farmers+daughter+3.JPG[/img]

I take a look around and think this will be a nice add to your idea……isn't it!?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.