Skip to content

SF Pose Review Request. 65. Rub from Behind.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat SF Pose Review Request. 65. Rub from Behind.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

your-sweet-smart-hand-2534.jpg

An adaption of the clit play pose? Let us know your thoughts about the new addition!

SF Pose Review Request. 65. Rub from Behind.

PRICE: 249A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FS Section. Box 8 – Hands & Dildo.

This is a general request for someone in the FS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The pose isn't bad, if you use the right speed (crap, my Mistress like high speed!), but the price…seems like recently we have only poses who cost 249 A$! All the price are raising recently!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello all kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum .

I was disconnected, and while reconection … wow!! an update! Nice ( I was focused on the chat I just left before been ejected )

And the display picture appeared !!!

OHH MY GUSH!!!

Maybe all that I'd like to be done for the DreamWorld !!!
    I can't wait !!! … well … click click !! SHOP … click clik !!!! YES I GOT IT !!!! 

May I said that this pose, for me is a wonderfull surprise .

I really enjoy it !!!
    First, the fluidity and dynamics of the action's moves are really well done.
    And I transition between different actions are very nice too ( for this is a kind of static positions, I think it is easier to do )

Well It fullfill many of my lust.
    As Shemale we take care of our partner, and that is very the role I enjoy the most.

And it is a very nice way to go between lying foreplays and harder sex.

I agree with Hentaï that, at hight speed it is a bit disturbing, but, as many foreplay fun, most of time I play ( and my partners usually agree ) at first quarter of the speed cursor.
    Anyway, at higher speed, I feel that pose stop to be rubbing to become like an BDSM pose !!

As I am a newby ( even my stats show an Jr member ) I though that newly poses were all 249A$ and as they get old they get cheaper.
    I might be right.
    I am maybe accustomed with the price, But I think This pose really worth the money.

I rate it *****

Here the Action for the Shemale side .

Choice is in the “dildo” icon : Using Hands or Dildo
    Only the Shemale ( You )  is behing, and the woman ( Partner ) is behind.
    Start close, rubbing the pubis. Your partner have an hand on the rubbing arm , and the other a bit away from the body.

– Quick Rub : You rub now the pussy of your partner very quick ( take care of the speed )
    – Slap Ass : As rubbing , you spank your partner's bottom
    – Slap Pussy : You spank your partner pussy ( seem kindly, but at high speed, looks painfull )
    – Bend Forward :  Your partner bend at an 45 degree angle and you follow her while rubbing her.
    – Kiss : Your Partner kiss you, your rubbes slow ( the only thing dirsturbed is that your partner angle a lot their head for finding your mouth )
    – Finger in pussy : You knee, and introduce a finger in your partner's intimity
    – Massage Breast : still rubbing her, you rub your right breast
    – Grab Neck : You grab your partner below her chin and bend her back still rubbing her. You don't stay back, it's a loop
    – Fondle tits : While rubbing her, you gently fondle her breasts.
    – Suck Finger : while rubbing her, you make her suck your finger. ( it is not the samefinger than in “Finger in pussy” so take care of transition )
    – More Dynamic : I think a nice action to prepare a close climax , the mouvements of both have more amplitude
    – Pinch nipple : while rubbing, you pinch your partner's nipple a bit and give it a little slap, it's a loop
    – Lick Shoulder : Still rubbing her, you lick her shoulder to the neck .
    – Jerk off : you jerk off turning a little to be a bit on her side.
    – 2 Pleasure faces : eyes flickering, and eyes closed you whisper.

I really give the Development Team for this really nice add to our possibilities in the DreamWorld.

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.